No announcement yet.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this last night and absolutely loved it!

I thought it was a brilliant action movie and the set pieces were all excellent.
    My friend said it was a shame they finish with the big reveal like the television show, but it's been done since in the Ocean's movies.

There was comedy, but it wasn't forced and it worked perfectly. It had that vibe of Bond films before they became too sour and self-aware.

I'm a big fan of the original series, so loved the return to a team scenario, instead of renegade Cruise on his own. Loved the use of Lalo Schiffrin's score throughout the movie too.

Each set piece was great, but the Burj Khalifa sequence really was vertigo-inducing!

I'm hoping the Blu-Ray is jam-packed with extras as I may consider getting it.

Comment

My Mrs. persuaded me to go and see this at the Imax today (I wanted to watch TGWTDT instead) and yes, it was ok, coming from someone who really hates the series.

Comment

watched this on the IMAX screen last night, edge of your chair stuff from start to finish, bloody loved it, easily the best of the series IMO..

Comment

Yeah it was awesome!! Really enjoyed it. Action and stunts were brilliant.

Comment

I can imagine this would be immense on imax.

Comment

Going to see it in a bit, looking forward to it judging by the positive comments.

Comment

Yeah it was sublime in IMAX. Made better by the 5 minute Batman short before it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                  Yeah it was sublime in IMAX. Made better by the 5 minute Batman short before it!!

yeah the Batman prologue was a nice bonus

Comment

Saw it tonight, not bad, not brilliant. A little disappointing to be honest.

Comment

Watched this tonight. No Maqqie Q was teh suxxor!

Enjoyed it but not as much as 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X