No announcement yet.

The Raid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there ever been a really good dub for any film ever? I was watching operation condor the other day, the uk DVD of that is absolubtley terrible with VHS picture quality and only in an English dub, with some insanely cheesy American guy for the lead role. Funny thing is that as terrible as it is it's not hf as bad as some other dubs I have heard, possibly becuase the film is very silly anyway.

The raid is a film with a pretty serious atmosphere. I imagine dubbing would completely change the tone of it.
    Last edited by rmoxon; 26-07-2012, 00:20.

Comment

I saw this again on Saturday.

Had a bunch of mates over, ordered some pizza and had a few beers.

Top night!

Everybody enjoyed it and they went "oooh", "argh" and "ooof" in all the same places as when we saw it at the cinema.

I've seen a few of the extras, which are great, but could be neater. Gareth Evans and Mike Shinoda interview each other, but it's broken into 5 minute chunks as it's obviously come from a website. They could've spliced them together for the home release, I thought.

I've not seen the production diaries, but I hope there's some more interviews with the stars as they've not appeared in any of the extras yet.

I'm looking forward to watching it with the commentary on!

Comment

I watched this last night. It was very enjoyable in a brain switch off kind of way, I was expecting more though. Fights were good although I felt the 2 vs 1 fight 'almost' verged on the ridiculous due to the length of it.

Still, one of the best action flicks for a while and a good mixture of guns and fists! One to rent in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X