No announcement yet.

The Amazing Spiderman 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he isnt the Rhino in this and turns up in the 3rd movie, rumours are that Giamatti appears very little in 2.

Comment

Two major upcoming films have both scored title rumors today. First up, J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: Episode VII” is rumored to have scored two potential candidates for names to go after its episode number. Latino Review reports that the rumored working titles for the film are “Return of the Sith” and “Rise of the Jedi”. […]

Apparently rather than use a simple 2, this will get a subtitle of either With Great Power... or The Price of Power

Both god awful

Comment

“The Amazing Spider-Man: Rise of Electro”. That’s reportedly the new title of the second “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” movie, at least in Brazil. The news comes from Cinepop and Sony Pictures have yet to confirm whether or not this subtitle will be used in other territories. The studio has previously floated the idea of potential […]

Not known if it'll be used outside Brazil but the subtitle The Rise of Electro is out there

Comment

Coming off a bad year, Sony Pictures looks to be doing some major re-organising as the company on the whole plots a “significant shift in emphasis from motion pictures to higher margin television” according to Sony Pictures CEO Michael Lynton during a conference call with investors. This means Sony is cutting back on its overall […]

Sony suggests they're going to aim for a Spiderman Cinematic Universe with various sequels and spin-offs

Comment

A photo late last week of a blurry poster for the upcoming “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” showed the final appearance of three villains that are set to appear in the film – Electro, Rhino and Green Goblin. This was the first confirmation of the Goblin’s appearance, but the photo was at a distance and the […]

Green Goblin revealed

Comment

I've seen the leaked trailer and it looks pants. Not looking forward to this at all.

Comment

He looks like Sting in Dune. Kind of.

Comment

Posters are out too

Looks like a toy ad

Comment

Unfortunately that's EXACTLY what this movie will be. One massive toy ad. I aint buying

Comment

Trailer is out

I think it looks really good. Clip with Norman Osborn walking though a lab shows what looks like the Arms from Doc Oct and Wings from Vulture. So Sinister Six looks like its really on the cards.

Also like how Rhino looks suited up as he's one of the guys I don't really like in all of the spiderman universe and how Harry Osborn looks to be a very dark character.

Comment

It's very rare I don't even make it to the end of a trailer but this had nothing to interest me at all.

Comment

I'm sure I'll go to see this/buy the disc but I think I'm getting a little burnt out on these sorts of movies now.

Can't say I'm a fan of making everything connected - Parker's dad + Oscorp etc. and I wish Spidey movies would move on from the Goblin unless he's going to top Gwen.

Comment

Same. Don't find the green goblin interesting at all and after watching Man of Steel I agree with Dogg, it just looks pure meh.

Comment

I don't mind the look of this, the full on melee action is very Marvel style but it at least distances it from the Raimi trilogy which is what the first struggled from. Doubt it'll top Spiderman 2 though.

Comment

Must be Spiderman Day! Second trailer is out

Comment

Working...
                                X