Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the new Hermitude album, very much like Hyperparadise, but that's a good thing

Comment

Been listening to stuff on Spotify recently and rediscovered this gem:

Comment

Been revisiting all my old Teenage Fanclub albums as I hadn't listened to them in ages. Man, I'd forgotten just how good they are.

Comment

Last edited by PaTaito; 29-05-2015, 00:41.

Comment

This Song gets me every time!

Nintendo Blood - Julian Casablancas and the Voidz

FULL LYRICS BELOWHer eyes were black and white and blueI listen to your favorite songs backwardsDo you have a plan for who to surrender to?I've been training...

Comment

I'm leaning on turning my night into a 70's theme. Thinking Eno early solo..
              Listening to this beauty right now tho Xx

I do not own or claim any of this copyrighted material posted.

Comment

wrong thread!

Comment

Run the Jewels 2 still. It's that good.

Comment

New Ash album - good album and a solid listen, but lacking the oomph of a good single.

New Darkness album - sounds like Def Leppard. That's not a good thing, it lacks teeth. I preferred the stuff Dan Hawkins' post-Darkness band, Stone Gods, did.

Comment

Excellent track from Gunship. Video is made in a GTAV editor apparently...

Comment

Something about this chilled tune really grabs me.

Comment

Who remembers this classic?

By the way, was listening to that track above just the other day Charles. Love it.

Comment

wtaf... Also, just realised... what I thought was a static image of the album cover in the background of that Sasha video.... it's moving the whole time

Comment

Also if you liked that Sasha track, you might like this L.S.G. track - worth sticking with it to the soaring ending:

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                what I thought was a static image of the album cover in the background of that Sasha video.... it's moving the whole time
                                I get annoyed when they do that. It's completely pointless but is the difference between a video being 5MB and 50MB. My YouTube app(Tubex) has a headphone mode which just shows the thumbnail and no video(great for mobile data caps/low speeds) but I haven't actually checked if it still downloads the video or just the audio.

Kryss' talk of days shoved this song into my head and it's on loop now:

Comment

Working...
                                X