Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that song so much. My favourites covers...

Comment

Beautiful song.

I love this live version sung in a higher key, too:

And here's a Late Nite Tuff Guy remix with possibly the longest intro for any song I've ever heard:

Comment

^ Nice.

Comment

I love Running Up That Hill, reminds me of my ex though.

Seem to have caught a cold and I'm feeling sluggish so laying in the dark with the FFVIII vinyl on.

Never gets old.
          Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 25-02-2016, 18:05.

Comment

Last edited by PaTaito; 27-02-2016, 06:12.

Comment

Gorgeous guitar playing and timeless Zen philosophy:

Comment

Comment

I've been listening solidly to the ICE-T podcast. I love it. I've still got about 10 to go before I catch up but at times it's comedy gold, and if you have any interest in hip hop culture it's a goldmine.

Comment

Solidly listening to Carpenter Brut. Trilogy for about a week now.
                    Turbo Killer was the song that made me grab the album.

Hadn't seen the video until yesterday, it all makes sense now.

Comment

Comment

Discovered this absolutely SUBLIME album last week. It's called Gotta Go Slow and it is covers of Sonic the Hedgehog tracks done in slow, chilled synths. It's beautiful. Here's the website with links to whatever music service you listen to: http://www.acewaters.com/gottagoslow/

Comment

Comment

What's that? You wanna know why Van the Man is the greatest artist of all time? Well because of tracks like this, of course:

Dig it.

Comment

Comment

Love this so much. That big band orchestral sound, the Arthurian references about Camelot and Avalon, the spiritual/religious undertones, the phrases like "behind the Sun" and "Down by the viaducts of my dreams".
                                What wonderful imagery. What poetry. What an artist.

Comment

Working...
                                X