Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Films Have You Watched This Week - The Sequel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Proper treat to see a movie in the cinema these days, and luckily it was as brilliant as the first. 5 dragons out of 5.

Comment

OO oo oo Want to take the nipper to see this.

Comment

Worth noting the first film is U rated and the sequel is PG.

There's some violence and some some frightening scenes:
        How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world.

Originally posted by Bart Simpson
        If you don't watch the violence, you'll never get desensitized to it.

Comment

Christ if I used that parents option on IMDB for every kids film I'd never let them watch anything
          Last edited by k0pp0; 04-07-2014, 09:45. Reason: words. use them.

Comment

I use this site: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/

It's normally pretty useful.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Worth noting the first film is U rated and the sequel is PG.
              It is a PG
              Last edited by 'Press Start'; 07-07-2014, 08:46.

Comment

Odd. IMDb say it's PG, but the BBFC site says it's U.

I didn't want k0pp0 to take his little one to see the sequel, thinking it was as tame as the first, when in reality, they've upped the gore!

Comment

That's the rating for the trailer: 1 minute 40 seconds. Here's the actual listing, with a poster for 2 just to confuse matters... http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/how-t...ur-dragon-2010

Comment

Euro trip. Seen it before but wanted to watch a goofy teen comedy with the missus that wasn't American Pie.

Them spending $1.83 in Bratislava and the uber-long safe word were highlights for me.

Straight after that we watched Don Jon. Brilliant film. When she got annoyed at him for talking about cleaning it really struck a nerve with me. A man's love of cleaning should never be undermined.

Never.

Comment

I grew up watching Optimus Prime die every Saturday. Didn't do me any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I grew up watching Optimus Prime die every Saturday. Didn't do me any harm.
                        "ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" we had about 4 kids videos growing up Transformers the movie was one of them, we had a tape with a few episodes from the series as well. The WInd in the Willows Stop motion animation film was also in our collection so i have fond memory's of this creeping me out a bit (diden't like poor mole getting lost in the woods), and then there was Superted god i hated Superted my younger brother loved it though.

Everything else was taped off the tv complete with adverts, Mikes carpets and Back To The Future will be forever linked in my mind YAY!!

Comment

Can anyone remember the ring raiders kids movie from the 80's? that was great lol.

Sorry....lebowski's fault for bringing up kids tv!

Cant imagine a show called ring raiders ever getting green lit today lol.
                          Last edited by PaTaito; 07-07-2014, 16:49.

Comment

Cold in July.

Excellent haircuts, synth soundtrack.....the way this movie shifts from a thriller to road movie to an 80s action flick may be jarring for some, but well worth it.

Comment

Got to watch an early showing of Apes, last night.

It was alright, but seem'd to have some background focus issues and some very strange camera shots for some of the fight scenes that made it hard to tell which ape was which.

Decent enough but I could have waited for the blu-ray release. I thought that Gary Oldman was pretty poor in this, but Jason Clarke was really good as the human lead.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                                Got to watch an early showing of Apes, last night.

It was alright, but seem'd to have some background focus issues and some very strange camera shots for some of the fight scenes that made it hard to tell which ape was which.

Decent enough but I could have waited for the blu-ray release. I thought that Gary Oldman was pretty poor in this, but Jason Clarke was really good as the human lead.
                                Was the story any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X