Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Arrival for me today...

By all accounts the films a steaming pile but I quite liked the look of the trailer & the steel is pretty nice

Neil

Comment

My condolences Neil.

lol.

Really though what a god awful movie.

Comment

I thought it was alright - watched it with my niece and she loved it (she's 12)

Anyway Aladdin arrived today and by all accounts a few people had their order cancelled by zavvi

Comment

The best part of hansel and Gretel(besides all the shots where the cameraman was gratuitously ogling Gemma Arterton) was when that big giant guy went one a rampage and started squishing everyone's heads. It wasn't a very good film, but it did have a few nice gory moments.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
            My condolences Neil.

lol.

Really though what a god awful movie.
            Lol thanks
            Will get it watched & let you know what I thought...my expectations of it are pretty low so I might be presently surprised

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            I thought it was alright - watched it with my niece and she loved it (she's 12)

Anyway Aladdin arrived today and by all accounts a few people had their order cancelled by zavvi
            Oooh that means my one should be at home waiting for me then
            Zavvi are becoming shocking for doing this lately.

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            The best part of hansel and Gretel(besides all the shots where the cameraman was gratuitously ogling Gemma Arterton) was when that big giant guy went one a rampage and started squishing everyone's heads. It wasn't a very good film, but it did have a few nice gory moments.
            Awesome I'll look forward to that bit

Neil

Comment

Still waiting on my copy if Aladdin. Its shipped but not here yet

However preorders are up for Olympus Has Fallen Not touching the After Earth release.

Comment

Zavvi's doing 2 for 15 quid on some steelbooks at the mo.

Comment

Got home & lo & behold Aladdin was indeed waiting for me but so was something else...

Aladdin is utterly stunning probably one of the best steels I've ever seen period.

German Sin City is awesome too

Neil

Comment

Der Sinnen Dorf.

Comment

Yummy re Aladdin Really hope mine turns up tomorrow. Just ordered ET and Fast 5 too.

Comment

So it appears Zavvi are continuing to rinse the oldies & next up is Gremlins for release in October

Buy Gremlins - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Not up for Pre-order yet but expect I shall be having that...just hope 2 gets the same treatment.

Neil

Comment

I've hit my brick wall I think with Steelbook preorders as far as Sept through Nov is concerned. So many on order already and I know I want the two Transformer steels so gonna have to skip this one.

Recieved my Fast 5 and ET today. ET is the first Zavvi delivery I've had where its dented, def problem with weight on the boxes. Not fussed faffing with returns though.

Comment

I will get gremlins I think

My ID4 arrived buckled at the top - just tried to mend it as best I could

Steel book has I managed to straighten it a little

Comment

The winning Olympus Has Fallen cover

Comment

Revealed

They could have done more with it but I guess it fits neatly with the first films design

Comment

Working...
                                X