• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    New Steelie turned up for me today...

Amazon.de exclusive

It's bloody lovely.

Neil
    Nice, you watched this yet? Its been on my radar for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
      Nice, you watched this yet? Its been on my radar for a while.
      Thanks

Lol nope, it will just join the rest of the pile to be watched at some point in the next millenium

I found a picture earlier of the back of the case & it's probably the best back ever...

Ranks right up there with my German Sin City Steel in the awesome stakes
      Last edited by Soundwave; 17-07-2013, 21:33.

Comment

Artwork finally up for Die Hard 2

Comment

Been a while since I posted my recent buys:

And in full:

Comment

Nice gets CTN
            I'm still amazed by how awesome the Finding Nemo & Aladdin steelbooks are.

My 2 GI Joe's have been posted so will be here in the next couple of days

Neil

Comment

I really like that the last stand one. Nice clean and simple.

Comment

How much was gangster squad Neil?

Been buying back some I sold when I need the money and generally for more pennies

But collection now has a place and looking good - got some doublers I need to get rid of though

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                  How much was gangster squad Neil?

Been buying back some I sold when I need the money and generally for more pennies

But collection now has a place and looking good - got some doublers I need to get rid of though
                  It's currently €29 + shipping on Amazon.de
                  But previously it was only €19 + shipping but I ummed & ahhhed & missed out.

I actually traded my sealed play.com Terminator for it as I knew I'd never watch it & might as well have something I preferred

What doublers you got?

Neil

Comment

Took me a while waiting for a version of Last Stand that didn't have foreign text on the cover.

Comment

Just standard ones that I probably will get a pittance for - nothing special

Comment

Not sure if the movie is any good but I really like the artwork on this one

Byzantium

Comment

It got decent reviews but the trailers never sold me on it

Comment

Star Trek Into Darkness is getting heavy steelbook releases with at least 4 versions in the UK across various retailers.

Entertainment Stores:

Entertainment Stores 2nd Release

Amazon

HMV will also be getting a version

Comment

Also, if you've preordered Jungle Book, keep funds available. It's moved forward to come out August 12th!

Comment

Preordered the ES exclusive Enterprise covered Steelbook but in the same breath taken a hard look at the busy Sept thru Nov preorder madness and cancelled 5. Just too many at an expensive time of year.

Comment

Working...
                                X