X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New arrival today...

Neil

Comment

German Media Market exclusive but very nice, comes with magnetic lenticular cover also.

Comment

3D? I had no idea such a version existed. Given the jungle setting and camouflage effects, it can't have been an easy conversion.

Comment

Those walking dead steels are nice. I've been really wanting to watch it and at ?20 for season one I don't mind but I can't get all three in one go. It's understandable the price goes up but I'd rather buy em one at a time... then all three at once.

Comment

Arrow just sent me copies of the discs I did of Time Bandits and Lifeforce in steelbook form. Very nice packaging (although I'm fond of the new art they had done for the regular version of Lifeforce).

Comment

Lifeforce is pretty much the best film ever.

Comment

Fantasia, Toy Story 3 and a very lazy designed Toy Story 2 should be going live on Zavvi for preorder tomorrowish

Comment

2 more arrivals today for me...

Got a reasonably low number on World War Z - 681

However the Beyond is the highlight of the pair for me...it's stunning
                  Arrow are making some great steels.

Neil

Comment

Haven't got pics done yet but two new arrivals yesterday were Demolition Man and World War Z. WWZ was funny because me and Neil were almost WWZ comrades. In your pic your steelbook is number 681 of 5000. Mine turned up and is number 683. So close!

Comment

0557 zing!

I'm going to be letting a few of mine go shortly when I get the time to go through them

Obviously will offer them here first

Comment

I've been starting to tally up how many I have after a short time collecting them. Scary how quick they build up. I've got approx 20 preordered for over the next 5 months too...

Comment

Just picked up The Wicker Man steely. Looks ace.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                            Haven't got pics done yet but two new arrivals yesterday were Demolition Man and World War Z. WWZ was funny because me and Neil were almost WWZ comrades. In your pic your steelbook is number 681 of 5000. Mine turned up and is number 683. So close!
                            Lol Awesome WWZ Brothers
                            That's quite cool that we are close like that.

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                            0557 zing!

I'm going to be letting a few of mine go shortly when I get the time to go through them

Obviously will offer them here first
                            Well Pffft to you
                            You can't be in our gang now...only 680's allowed lol

I keep thinking about doing something similar but it would generally only be crap that I didn't really want but picked up anyway like Safehouse, Rampart, Pirates 4, MIB 3 & they aren't worth the tin they are in & I really can't be arsed so they will stay in the stash.

Neil

Comment

Got well over 200 now and its getting don't have the space for them

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                                Got well over 200 now and its getting don't have the space for them
                                Bloody hell I'm not that bad 73 for me got a few on pre order but doubt I'll ever catch you lol

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X