X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up for preorder now at Zavvi

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      I like the more minimalist style of SB Soundwave. The big glossy pictures of characters and actors do nothing for me, that's what amrays usually look like anyway
      I see what you are saying but still even as minimalist goes that's pretty weak.

Another arrival yesterday...

Neil

Comment

Dogg im currently in New York at the moment and you reminded me I wanted this as well

Im heading back tomorrow so if I get the chance to look I will try and bring one back for you

Comment

Hoping my remaining SB orders will arrive tomorrow so I can post a proper update. Just sorting my Thor 2 out now too

Comment

Dogg

Sent you a message and I've got Friday the 13th (last one in the best buys I tried)

Shopping for blu's in New York isn't the best being honest

Comment

Still got Mission Impossible 1 and 2 plus Collaterallin the post but here's the recent haul:

Comment

Arrow Video just put details up about the steel book release of The Burbs.

Would link but its on Facebook...

Comment

Hobbit Desolation has started cropping up for preorder

Burbs artwork

Comment

A whole host of old film SB reveals today but amongst the mix is Rocky Horror Picture Show, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Non Stop, Speed and Big.

Comment

I really liked steelbook blu rays, really did. I have a fair few, but it was when Zavvi and Amazon started printing any old ****, with little thought that I was put off. A Steelbook to me is meant to be a superior, collectors version of the standard release. Why, oh why don't they include some form of booklet, or whatever with the film. It just confirms how cheaply these are put together.

Haven't bought a steelbook blu ray since The Hobbit, and even that I felt ripped of as it was ?10 a few months later =/

I do think Arrow releases are of a better quality, I hoped for more from Canal, but they've fallen by the wayside a little as times gone on. Won't be buying steelbooks from zavvi, they've saturated the market with crap.

Comment

For me I'd happily have SB's be standard packaging, I've tried to wipe standard cases from my collection, trying to just have SB's as I love the consistency and think they look much better. That said, though the volume of releases doesn't bother me the pricing does, far too much milking on that front.

Art is up for Speed

Comment

Art is up for Robin Hood

Also for Zavvi exclusive V For Vendetta

Exclusive Mars Attacks

Exclusive Beetlejuice

Comment

Looks like Zavvi are at it again & release dates have jumped forwards to Monday 10th for...

Cars
                            101 Dalmations
                            Up

Cars & Dalmations have been dispatched for me, I haven't pre-ordered Up so will grab that next week sometime I suppose

Neil

Comment

Yup, right pain, I had to cancel Mary Poppins to balance them all out

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Yup, right pain, I had to cancel Mary Poppins to balance them all out
                                It's getting annoying I budget around release dates & this just cocks it all up & in fact it's rare now that you need to pre-order a Disney.

I mean most are still available.

I'm beginning to think I won't bother pre-ordering past Robin Hood now just doesn't seem worth it.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X