X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malificent goes live tomorrow:

Indy 4 has sold out. Need to post pics of my new Monsters Uni too

Comment

So it appears Zavvi have decided that we are too thick to shop on Amazon.com & as such have started to sell US Imports that have been available on there for ages...

Buy from our Steelbooks range at Zavvi ⭐ The Home of Pop Culture ✓ Officially Licensed ✓ Films, Merch, Clothing & More ✓ FREE delivery available

They really are milking this whole Steelbook thing into the ground.

I also like that they have added a "Rarities" section as well

Which basically just contains all the Pixar / Disney steels that they can't shift but thought should have sold out already

Neil

Comment

I'd started noticing a silly amount of tabs on their site, they do need to scale it back. The latest Disney releases show they listen to buyers but then they seem to fix one thing then create another. Bar the odd exception it's gonna be Disney/Pixar/Superhero SB's only here on out, too much rubbish getting low print runs to shift stuff that would otherwise not sell.

Comment

US Amazing Spiderman 2 art:

Comment

Stoopid Hi Def Ninja again

Picked these up today from the parents...

1 for me & 1 for my guy in the states who gets my stuff for me...Entertainment Store don't ship out the country.

Neil

Comment

One I'd previously toyed with getting, did enjoy that film

Comment

The Steelbook for Need for Speed has popped up for preorder now with Entertainment Store as a UK exclusive. White with spot gloss effects ajd debossing, should be nice

Comment

Artwork:

Comment

Looks nice, movie was half decent too will be picking this up.

Comment

So the Zavvi slide of ruining the hobby continues...they have announced Shaolin Soccer as getting the Steel treatment...whu for gods sake.

Sooooo many other classics ignored to bring this out

I have no idea what they are thinking

I did grab a new Steel yesterday in the form of Re-Animator

It's ok but I mostly bought it for the 4K transfer & the fact that I don't already own the BD it was worth it.
                      The Extras are pretty good all round as well

Neil

Comment

They definitely need to sort out their choices, means I've slowed down though. Wish there was a Lego Movie steel stupid their not being. New Robocop arrived today though, ordered back when Amazon had it nice and cheap. Next for me should be the Jurassic Park trilogy steelbook

Comment

jurassic park steel?

I got my order in for the original TMNT movie on zavvi before they sold out.

Comment

It's the german release, but bar a little bit of german text on the back its fine and the discs are thevsame as the UK

Comment

Ahhh saw the imported US comic style cover JP on zavvi, but didnt rate that one too much.

I do like the Import Se7en steel though.

Comment

I assume others are coming otherwise this is random:

Glad I got the boxset

Comment

Working...
                                X