Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    It's NOT the Raid 2, it's The Raid.
    The US title for the first film is The Raid: Redemption.

Not that you would ever open the box to play the disc and find out that error!
    Ah I never realised it had a different title there...consider me learned lol

Well why would I, I already have the steel for the first movie...which incidentally I have opened & watched...don't fall over now will you lol
    I can keep this one sealed & still watch my UK one

Neil

Comment

Not live yet, but Zavvi are going to be doing the uk release for the first Universal Monsters Universe entry film - Dracula Untold

Comment

This weeks pick ups

Comment

Got my copy of Dawn today too

Not sure what else I have due in December, I need to check. Got a feeling it's more than I think it is...

Comment

Guys you better get over to Zavvi as there has been 4 secret releases which are all marvel / dc steel books

Dr strange ?
            Thor Asgard
            Hulk
            Hulk vs

All limited to 2000 copies

Comment

Zavvi seems to be favouring doing animated SB's for the Marvel/DC stuff since their Justice League one did so well a while back. Thankfully ones I can skip I preordered Dracula for now whilst I mull it but my list of preorders is getting lower...

Comment

Waiting to see what Neil went for

So glad I gave this hobby up a while ago, pretty much 95% of zavvi's stuff crashes in value within a month

Still have the children's steels though and will still get the disney's

Comment

Zavvi would do so much better if they'd stop wasting releases on bargain bucket stuff, the limited run range has been a whitewash whilst there's so many films crying out for release but not getting one

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    Waiting to see what Neil went for

So glad I gave this hobby up a while ago, pretty much 95% of zavvi's stuff crashes in value within a month

Still have the children's steels though and will still get the disney's
                    Lol
                    Only went for Planet Hulk as that's the only good one in the bunch, not a fan of any of the others at all

Neil

Comment

Yesterday Zavvi went mental and shipped almost everything in their pre-2015 line up from out of nowhere, peeps are going beserk as the company has again taken payment without any warning. I knew half were due myself but the undated Disney's shipping without warning was stupid, especially this close to Xmas. As it now stands I only have one 2014 release still on preorder status with the company which is Beauty and the Beast, a release looking likely to ship any day now itself. Post wise though, there's a lot inbound. I think 2015 will see a downturn in orders.

Comment

OVERLOAD

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tarzan, Jumanji, Shrek and Prometheus all arrived today and still have around 6 more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          OVERLOAD

Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Tarzan, Jumanji, Shrek and Prometheus all arrived today and still have around 6 more to go
                          Damn I thought I was bad this week...

Still waiting on Snow White though

Still got a couple more due in the next couple of weeks as well

Comment

Aye I got 4 today

Snow White, sleeping beauty, lion king and Tarzan

How to train your dragon arrived a few days ago and shrek is inbound

Comment

Mary Poppins came today which means that out of 30 Disney releases I'm up to 28 though I have skipped stuff like Fantasia and replaced them with better choices. Tomorrow should see Expendables 3 arrive and the day after Beauty and the Beast. Getting there, my big concern now is whether my sb for Frozen will arrive soon or get stuck in the Xmas Holiday Post Gauntlet

Comment

Todays new arrivals...

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X