No announcement yet.

Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutted my Beauty and the Beast didn't arrive today. Zavvi have revealed they'll be doing new steels for Avengers, Incredibles and Bugs Life in the new year

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Gutted my Beauty and the Beast didn't arrive today. Zavvi have revealed they'll be doing new steels for Avengers, Incredibles and Bugs Life in the new year
      Yeah saw those
      Also doing a Dredd 3D as well.

I might double dip on the Avengers as it's meant to be a Lenticular so could be interesting

Neil

Comment

I'm keeping an eye on that one too, never though much of the first release so hoping they do something cool with it. Feels odd at the moment... I only have 1 steelbook preordered now

Comment

So thanks to the frankly wonderful Kryss I had this lovely piece of metal arrive today...

It looks great in hand & I'm really pleased with it, much better than the HMV offering IMO

Neil

Comment

Shame airmail was almost the same price as the damn thing.

Comment

How do you guys store your steelbooks? I find that they scratch easily.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Shame airmail was almost the same price as the damn thing.
                Sounds about right, but easily worth it for the quality of it

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                How do you guys store your steelbooks? I find that they scratch easily.
                Erm in their cellophane normally as I rarely get round to opening the bloody things

Comment

Mine are all opened, one or two have slight marks from where they've grazed against the shelf or each other but nothing major.

Comment

Zavvi lines up two more steelbooks for 2015, random opposites:

Sharknado

The Sound of Music

Comment

No art or link yet but Zavvi are finally doing the obvious and releasing steelbooks for the first three Pirates of the Caribbean films

Comment

Target is the first up with a steelbook for Big Hero 6

Comment

Care package from my mate in the states today...

Neil

Comment

Can't believe the Sin City one doesn't have Eva on the front, she's the one unanimously liked thing in the film

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Can't believe the Sin City one doesn't have Eva on the front, she's the one unanimously liked thing in the film
                              Lol well I did get the Zavvi release with Jessica Alba on as well to go with my original German version...

But yeah an Eva one would have been preffered

Neil

Comment

Zavvi are doing exclusives for all 6 Fast & Furious films & they look shocking.

Laziest design ever

Their selection process is getting more bizarre by the day

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X