Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up, they're still TBC but Zavvi is resuming its Disney collection

Comment

This might interest you fans of aluminium cases.

Buy Cops ZBOX / Dredd Steelbook - June from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

COPS THEMED ZBOX

DREDD LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK

EXCLUSIVE NUMBERED DREDD KEYCHAIN

Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook - Limited to 2,500 – Includes ZBOX Exclusive Limited Edition Numbered ZBOX Keychain.

Comment

Zavvi's Disney Steelbook No.32 has been confirmed as being The Emporers New Groove

Comment

I love Emporers New Groove it is probably by far & away my favourite Disney movie, it's just so funny.

Actually watched it at the weekend with Chloe & it is still as funny as ever so will be getting that but Sword in the Stone & Brother Bear I'll pass on, the Amrays are enough for me on those.

Neil

Comment

Amazon.de is going to be offering a steelbook of Mad Max: Fury Road which comes with a model of the Interceptor

Comment

HMV will have the UK exclusive release of the steelbook for Jurassic World

They peg it as releasing on 25 October and it's available to order now at ?20. They website is a bit rocky, took me a while to order but all done. Warning-They take immediate payment

Comment

HMV has revealed the art for the Jurassic World steelbook that nicely matches the art on the previous films various-yet-consistent releases:

Comment

Zavvi is now taking preorders for the steelbook release of Terminator Genisys

Comment

Zavvi are doing Lenticualr Steelbook for Iron Man which is expected to go live any time (possibly Saturday) so assume IM2 will get the same treatment.

Finally means I can get the last 2 needed to complete my Marvel steel collection.

Still gutted I missed out on the original Play ones but refuse to pay the ridiculous prices for them

Neil

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw a Hulk one out too, its risen in value so much. Glad I got mine back when they were ?6

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if they throw a Hulk one out too, its risen in value so much. Glad I got mine back when they were ?6
                        Yeah I have a Hulk already got it in a trade ages ago...it's obviously still sealed (only because I have the Amray so I can watch that version instead)

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do them all in Lenti releases

Neil

Comment

Zavvi is the UK retailer, as expected, releasing the Bond series of steelbooks. The first 7 are coming at around ?17 each. Not a fan and skipping this collection:

This Friday they will launch preorders for Antman Steelbook also

Comment

To get my hands on a ratatouille I had to order one of those dreadful zbox thingies

And the zbox and wall e turned up, but no dispatch email from Zavvi for the ratatouille, after months of asking where it was and stating I received no email that it had been dispatched, I get an email stating they are out of stock and offer me a ?10 goodwill gesture to which I decline and open a dispute with my credit card

Needless to say all non steelbook orders have been shifted to Amazon, if it wasn't for the scalpers I would have cancelled everything and looked on eBay

Comment

They need to drop the Zbox, it's been nothing but a hassle for them and the bundles with steelbooks shouldn't even be a thing, especially for the limited numbers ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X