Steelbook Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
    can you guys confirm if the zavvi Disney steelbooks have the DMR points inside?
    Pretty sure they do.

My Frozen, Cars, Cars 2, Monsters Uni etc. have all had them
    Haven't opened all of mine...obviously but the ones I have had had them in

Comment

Thanks pal

Opened the first 10 today and looking at getting the Pixar boxed set

Only 101 Dalmatians hasn't had one but apparently newer titles don't come with the slips anymore which is a shame

Comment

Buy Bedknobs and Broomsticks - Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook Edition from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Steelbook goes live at Zavvi tomorrow at 6pm. Out 9th Nov.

Comment

Another design of Zavvi exclusive Thor goes live this Saturday

Comment

Steelbook for Spectre is now up for preorder at Amazon

Also, the six new Star Wars steelbooks are available at WowHD at the moment with free shipping for a few pence over ?13 each

Comment

Zavvi, 6pm tomorrow see's preorders go up for The Good Dinosaur

Comment

Good dinosaur already up

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                  Never posted in here so thought id take a picture of my latest few! Phase 1 almost complete All have j card just they are folded neat in protective case if not showing

I did pickup hunger games 1 & 2 steels but they are the wife's!
                  Quoting an old post for the picture.

I'm looking at swapping my Iron-man, Thor and Captain America for the new zavvi re-releases.

I need Captain America, Thor from the re-releases and Norton hulk/Agent Carter. I know Ironman 1 goes for crazy money but I'm just after completing my collection and I like the newer steels better than the old ones.

Let me know if anyone interested.

Both Iron man and thor are mint with jcards in plastic cases. Captain America is sealed with a tiny mark which I can post up close up pictures if anyone is interested.

Comment

This weekends new arrivals

Neil

Comment

I picked up ant-man as well but sadly not that impressed with it.

That winter soldier though is really nice! I stopped myself from dipping though as I like the original as well.

Comment

I think my canadian Ant Man, german Terminator Genisys and Star Wars sbs will be my last for the year. Preorder Good Dinosaur but that's the only left on order.

Comment

I picked up ant-man as well but sadly not that impressed with it.

That winter soldier though is really nice! I stopped myself from dipping though as I like the original as well.
                          I like it enough to have all 3 now...

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          I think my canadian Ant Man, german Terminator Genisys and Star Wars sbs will be my last for the year. Preorder Good Dinosaur but that's the only left on order.
                          I was cutting back but seem to have fallen off the wagon again.
                          Ordering the Lenti's, Good Dinosaur & Hotel Transylvania 2 so far & then I'll see what happens with Mocking Jay part 2 as well.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            I like it enough to have all 3 now...

Neil
                            Haha, we can let you off! They are nice!

Comment

Haha, we can let you off! They are nice!
                              Lol thanks.

I think they are different enough to keep all of them...

Zavvi - Embossed, no title on spine, Cap no helmet
                              Best Buy - No embossing, title on spine, cap wearing helmet
                              Zavvi - Lenti

It's nice when they are different like this.

Comment

Soundwave, I will never get my head around buying three different versions of the same film, but you have no intention of watching them or even selling them! You just own them!

You kerazee, man!

I like the lenticular cover though.
                                I just bought Empire Magazine for the 3D Chewie/Han cover!

Comment

Working...
                                X