Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jungle book and little mermaid have sold out

Comment

There's rumbles they had quite big print runs too around 10k, I imagine IM3 is the same. Maybe sold out a week from now...

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
        Jungle book and little mermaid have sold out
        Did you not get orders in for them then Jason??

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        There's rumbles they had quite big print runs too around 10k, I imagine IM3 is the same. Maybe sold out a week from now...
        Yeah think they were huge runs by all accounts.

Just pre-ordered IM3

Currently have 7 steels on pre-order with Zavvi

Hope they take a break from the biggies now...this is getting a bit much lol

Neil

Comment

I've got 5 on order plus Fast 6 at Amazon.de

The only one I'm aware of that I might be swayed to pick up now is Thor but Zavvi comes across as very aet on maintaining at least 2 new titles per week and with the door to Disneys backlog open I get the vibe the door is permanently open.

Given there's a few months till release I don't mind but it'd be handy to have a couple that I'm not fussed with to give a breather.. If they announced Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Wreck it Ralph, Tangled etc I'm buggered lol

Comment

I've got 5 on order plus Fast 6 at Amazon.de

The only one I'm aware of that I might be swayed to pick up now is Thor but Zavvi comes across as very aet on maintaining at least 2 new titles per week and with the door to Disneys backlog open I get the vibe the door is permanently open.

Given there's a few months till release I don't mind but it'd be handy to have a couple that I'm not fussed with to give a breather.. If they announced Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story, Wreck it Ralph, Tangled etc I'm buggered lol
            Got a link to Fast 6??

Didn't realise that was coming

I've currently got the 7 at Zavvi
            3 at Amazon UK
            1 at Amazon DE
            1 at play (well 2 but it's the same film so it's really only 1)
            1 from a guy on AV Forums as I missed the original Play order for it

Hope they don't rush the Disney's
            I'm still collecting the Slip case versions as well & double dipping will get expensive.

If the artwork is actually different like they say for Cap & Thor then I'll be adding them to the pile too
            Just waiting for the announcement that IM 1 & 2 will get new releases as well.

Neil

Comment

Yeah I got both if them with the ?5 voucher

From the top of my head I have the following on preorder:
              Evil dead
              Evil dead 2
              Tron
              Little mermaid
              Jungle book
              Oblivion
              Die hard
              Iron man 3

Ive got a few on order with zavvi but not going to bother with foreign released titles

Games collection is almost gone and not willing to suppliment it with something else
              Last edited by buster_broon; 13-06-2013, 11:18.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                Yeah I got both if them with the ?5 voucher

Ive got a few on order with zavvi but not going to bother with foreign released titles

Games collection is almost gone and not willing to suppliment it with something else
                Good stuff...just sounded like you hadn't in your post

I'm only buying Import titles of ones that never saw a UK release or look better than the UK counterparts

Neil

Comment

Went to get the Fast 6 link and spotted this, Steelbook Fast and Furious collection

Fast 6 solo up at

Comment

Just confirmed, Zavvis getting an Xmen 2 steelbook. Cool Just leaves Xmen 3 short of a full series set

Comment

Went to get the Fast 6 link and spotted this, Steelbook Fast and Furious collection

Fast 6 solo up at

http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00CPG7...rue&ref_=nosim
                      Thanks for that, will probably pop an order in & then wait for the inevitable UK version

Just confirmed, Zavvis getting an Xmen 2 steelbook. Cool Just leaves Xmen 3 short of a full series set
                      Good stuff.

Need to grab the first one now then as well

Neil

Comment

Final artwork shown for IM3

Quite like it myself.

Might actually cancel that German version now.

Comment

Looks great, almost makes up for the fact that I was disappointed with the film.

Comment

The cover had looked pretty dull but the interior and the rear more than make up for it and overall that's a nice looking release.

Comment

Images are out for Xmen 2, might be up this Sat. Looks better than X1 but not amazing

Comment

X2 and several others are now up for preorder across a few sites. Only getting X2 myself, Fifth Element looks good but having seen the film recently its not one I'd want to own.

Comment

Working...
                                X