Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...That's me getting ep22 to watch then

Comment

Only just found out Durarara got a second season (always behind the times with these things). Love Durarara

Comment

2nd season of Durarara been.... alright. I think because you have feeling for how it tells a story your just waiting for the inevitable separate plot strands to come together, starts with introducing the new characters then moves it into the usual territory of Izaya prodding and poking to watch the trolling results.

Comment

Shirobako ep23 - best show in both cours of winter, real dam shame it ends next . Only just got around to ep23.. oh my that scene with

Aoi tearing up at Zuka making (even though I secretly enjoyed her suffering) got me, and thank heavens Funny story got shown the door.

I really hope PA works bucks their trend of never doing TV sequels to even the hit shows (which this one seems to be doing really well up again Kancolle and Idolmaster).

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ep 22 - so it ends, the

"final" performance didn't hit as hard as I though it would probably due to how surreal it all was, probably if they added in reactions from the gang to her death rather than timeskip 1st to allow them to recover it would have had me tearing up. Didn't like the full reveal of the letter which is key to the shows title which made her out to be a bit of dick, its ok to not want to hurt Glasses but because you think his jock mate would get over your (fake) love him in once you've died it ok to mess him up to, which ends up hurting glasses anyway due to your flirting and him being unable to touch...

anyway good show with some incredible art and animation.

Comment

Moved onto Parasyte, looks freaky as hell and right up my street.

Comment

Its a good show, last ep was out today as well. Doesn't really go out a bang though, more of whimper.

the final tournament fight in Gundam BF-TRY finished to (1 more ep to as a epilogue), which to be fair was a pretty good fight, lots of mecha beating this **** out each other, not as good as the previous Tryon3 fight but its well animated and the mecha abomination at the end of the fight gave me a good giggle along with what I think is homage to the last fight in Scryed complete with own extension

of blowing up a 1/4 of the earth.

Also not seen a link to it here but the guy that did that animation Tie Fighter short a couple of years ago finished it of with 4/5 more minutes of late 80's anime colouring retroscoped 3d model space battle between Imperials and Rebels.

Comment

Finished Death Note. Really enjoyed it. First anime series I've stuck with so recommend me another please!

Comment

If you'd like some time travel hijinks try steins gate, it takes a little while to get going but when it does my goodness does it get good.

Comment

That one had already piqued my interest, thanks!

Comment

The main character Okabe is annoying as hell with his mad scientist routine for the first few episodes so it might be a bit hard going but as the story unfolds he changes and it really does get good, i can't divulge much more but it's not your usual time travel story. By the end you will be on the edge of your seat.

Looking forward to seeing how Parasyte ends, i have to admit the way they transform from humans really freaks me out. I have seen loads of things transform into monsters before but there is something about the way they do it in parasyte that's really unsettling.

Pretty much sums it up, ewwwwww
                      Last edited by importaku; 26-03-2015, 09:20.

Comment

I forgot they started doing live action parasyte, is it a film or tv show?

Comment

It's apparently 2 films but from what i have heard it's not very good as they try to cram too much story in and removed bits from the anime/manga so it's all over the place. They have the style nailed perfectly though.

Comment

Kantai Collection was ten times better than it had any right to be and a second season has already been announced. Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              The main character Okabe is annoying as hell with his mad scientist routine for the first few episodes so it might be a bit hard going but as the story unfolds he changes and it really does get good, i can't divulge much more but it's not your usual time travel story. By the end you will be on the edge of your seat.

Looking forward to seeing how Parasyte ends, i have to admit the way they transform from humans really freaks me out. I have seen loads of things transform into monsters before but there is something about the way they do it in parasyte that's really unsettling.

Pretty much sums it up, ewwwwww

Where is that avatar from?... I'm halfway through Parasyte amongst other things..

Comment

Avatar? you mean the black dragon one on my profile or do you mean the parasyte gif i posted?

If you are referring to the dragon it's the masoct of corocoro comics, the animated parasyte gif comes from the live action film adaption of parasyte.

Comment

Working...
                                X