Clear All

I bought her album. It's very catchy.

Comment

....steps back slowly.....
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        I liked this though! It is actually really quite clever :-)

Shame gotye is horribly stuck on, because the 'rap' itself is awesome.
        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

WU TANG! RZA Kills is as usual!

Real lyrics here, a heartfelt rap song. Give it a go!
          Last edited by 'Press Start'; 02-09-2012, 23:36.

Comment

Last edited by eastyy; 05-09-2012, 10:12.

Comment

Deerhoof's newie 'Breakup Song'. They seem to have toned down the whole quiet-loud dynamic for this one, and nothing jumped out at me on the first few listens, but it's a grower and I love this...

There's a well nice snare sound for the second chorus at around 2:15 minutes , and I like that mambo sample.
              Last edited by crocky-chocky; 05-09-2012, 11:10.

Comment

YouTubed 'Howard Jones' on the PS3, eventually got this awesome video that I have never seen before:

Last edited by JazzFunk; 07-09-2012, 03:52.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                  Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Comment

Comment

Been listening to lots of new house music, just a small selection here:

Comment

One from a mix I've been listening to recently:

Comment

Been trying to find and listen to some of the Jungle sets from the nights i went to in the 90's, i can't remember much from the night but i think i remember this set:

Last edited by Jamie; 07-09-2012, 18:16.

Comment

The Who live at the Isle of Wight on Sky Arts has been one of the best things I have ever seen. The Who are rocking and my love for Keith Moon keeps getting stronger and stronger. Whiskey and ginger and The Who, that's a Friday night for me!

Comment

Thank god, real music! Sitting watching sky arts myself! 'Water' at the Isle of Wight, is just something awesome, so many great stories to that gig, i've had it on CD/DVD since I was a young 'un. Moon is the greatest drummer ever, this rockpallast gig that's on now isn't as good with Kenney Jones. Zak Starkey does a much better Moon, at least in the 10+ times i've seen them. Did you know they've started touring again?

Comment

I saw The Who do Quadrophenia in full back in the 1990's at Hyde Park for some Charity gig and although that was good it didn't have any of the energy of the old stuff. Zak was on drums when I saw them. I was n the phone to our lass trying to explan how amazing Keith was. Wish I had recorded it. Might dig out the old Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus DVD tomorrow as The Who totally stole that show.Water was deffo my favourite track as well, give me a time machine and I would be there in a flash.

Comment

Working...
                                X