South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulk you enjoying series 9?
    Its good but not as good as series 8 I'd say man, however the hippies episode was wicked!

Looking forward to the Christmas special as always, that woodland critters one was hilarious!
    Last edited by Hulk Davidson; 18-10-2005, 13:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson
      Its good but not as good as series 8 I'd say man, however the hippies episode was wicked!

Looking forward to the Christmas special as always, that woodland critters one was hilarious!
      With South Park being born out of a 'Christmas Card' they seem to go that extra mile during the Holidays. Jesus vs Santa was a class kick-off Plus they get to do songs...

Comment

Cant remember the Jesus V Santa one, I loved the Jesus V the Devil one though 'live on pay-per view'

Comment

What series was the chinpokomon ?

Comment

I don't know, but I remember the episode. Class.

They had another anime-style one in series eight.

Comment

Chinpokeman was class - loved the advert with the Japanese woman saying something like "Its SUPER GOOD". Favourite Chinpokeman must be 'Shoe'.

Anyone see the one with the 'Okama Gamesphere' videogame console? Superb.

Comment

MTV on sunday showed one funny as hell episode of South Park, where they all go to some town auction and all the kids buy weapons, then when they're playing with them they do some role play and then the show goes all anime/gamer and they're recreated as characters that look all to familiar from games Then they had a proper cheesy J-POP style tune, it cracked me up. I'd love to know what season it was so I could buy the boxset.

Comment

Aye thats the one mentioned a few posts back, its a classic, gotta feel real sorry for Butters in that one it was so harsh..

Comment

Oh my god, I was in tears when it switchd from the role play to him crying with the ninja star in his eye.

Comment

Cartman was the typical spoilt brat who just HAD to have more 'powers' than everyone else. The end where he walks across the stage naked, thinking hes invisible, was just TOO much >_<

Comment

Google skillz!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                          Cant remember the Jesus V Santa one, I loved the Jesus V the Devil one though 'live on pay-per view'
                          I remember seeing it on the net a while back, it was the second 'Christmas Card' before the show was commissioned so proper rough and not made with the computer meths they use now. During the ruckus Stan is like "Go Santa" and gets this look off Jesus that's proper class.

Comment

Oh yeh, I remember seeing it ages ago now, didnt think it was from a proper ep. Heh what you say above does remind me of the Jesus V Satan one, where Jesus finds out that everyone has backed Satan

Comment

Santa. Satan. I guess they must have remade it.

That documentary last night was quite revealing. It was obviously class the way they ended the first part of a series with the cliff hanger of "Who is Cartman's Farther, find out in four weeks time" and then not revealing it. Apparently this totally pissed of the fans of the show who forced them to hurry out the conclusion earlier than they were planning - while still sticking two fingers up by making it Cartman's Mother.

Totally genius.

Comment

Wish Id of watched that doc now, IIRC they instead showed another classic episode 'Lemmiwinks' which basically was about the journey of a gerbil that had been inserted into Mr Slaves ass :P

Comment

Working...
                                X