No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they gonna finish season 8 all in one go now or are they gonna stop again?

Comment

After a few series everybody i knew stoped watching. Funny thing is it just got better come on butters a supervillan and towlie.

Comment

I think Douche and Rurd would of been much funnier had I of been an American, the joke is somewhat lost on me though.

Comment

Hmm another poor episode "something Wall Mart this way comes", which makes two in a row. Thankfully "Pre-School" is back on form again, the kids get payback from a hardassed bully whom they stitched up back at pre-school. Seeing the kids as 4 year olds STILL going on about the same things they do now (Cartman to Kyle - "shut up you stupid Jew") was just too funny - and thankfully it had the severely distasteful parts which make SP so great that was missing from the last two.

Comment

I thought the Wall Mart one was quite funny, but then I've only seen 3 episodes from season 8...

Comment

Compared to the others, its much weaker. It was better than the unfunny Douche one though I guess. Season 8 has been brilliant other than those few.

Comment

Man, i don't think i've seen anything from the last few seasons.
                Hurry TFU with the DVD's already. Kept missing it on telly.

Comment

Ive heard that S5 is finally getting a DVD release, its ridiculous how they have kept us SP fans waiting so long. I have to live with the comedy central MPG rips which are decent quality, but no substitute for DVD.

Comment

812 was another good one with a great ending.

Rewatching s8 again , the best bit must be in 'goobacks' when the men all decide to shag each other in the hope of turning the world gay, the mass of bodies shagging at the end is just too much >_<

Comment

Heh 812 is great. Mr Slave has always been good but he pwns in this episode ;p He pwns so very much ;x

Gotta love the bit with the dog too i never seen that coming ;p

lol and the end with the lemiwinks ref ;p

GOLD ;p

Comment

#stupid spoiled whore video playset#
                        "I'm pretending to talk on the cell phone to my friends, while my man waits for more sex!" They got Paris' look so right. The lazy eye, rofl. And the skinny hips with the bits sticking out.

I quite liked the giant douche episode.

Comment

Don't think it's been mentioned yet but series 5 is out on DVD in America now Technically it came out last week but some places were shipping it early (I got it mid February iirc)

Watched it all now and it's really funny...easily as good as I remember. The Scott Tenorman episode is probably one of my favourites. Then there's Towelie, Cripple Fight, the stem cell episode...and a few other really funny episodes

Comment

Thank god, thanks for the heads up.

Scott Tenorman is just brilliant. Cripple Fight is plain wrong, but so funny.

Comment

Meh i want it in the same cases as before >_< ;p

Comment

Shame there's no real special features though, apart from 5 minute 'mini' commentaries on each episode. They're pretty funny but it's annoying that they only last a few minutes before ending and the regular soundtrack resumes

Comment

Working...
                                X