• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched 903.

Url and samples from the site featured at the end are the best bit

Comment

Oh that's actually a website then

The best of series 9 so far for sure. I liked "Tolken Black", very well played. When South Park does the intelligent taking the piss I enjoy it all the more. This played the agency card brilliantly.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyB
        is that the one with cartman pretending to be a robot???
        Yes.

Cartman is ****ing evil to Butters.

Comment

Episode 4 of season 9.

This episode worked on so many levels - taking the piss out of the PSP, Lord of the Rings, Life Support, even the odd Star Wars reference.

Definitely the best of the series so far - and beware PSP owners - don't get to level 60.

Comment

I just watched the PSP episode, and thought South Park has kinda sold out really. Sure it was super funny, but they mentioned Sony PSP like 100 times, and saying it was literally 'made by god' - hmmm... would have worked just as well if it was a made up console. Still, could have been worse... i was expecting them to say the DS was made by the devil

Comment

they've done that before though, with the DC, only Nintendo were stupid enough to refuse the free publicity, Okama Gamesphere and all. God forbid someone outside their core audience would even hear about the GC

Comment

South Parkify yourself! Probs posted before but...
                link

Comment

Think I've seen that before but it's still pretty cool!

I was very suprised with the new episode featuring PSP, talk about up to date, the things only just out in the US. Great show though, I've only just got back into watching it on web tv. It's worth watching just for the XD faces.

Comment

Comment

"there is another we could use. a japanese boy reached level 59."
                      "dont be stupid gabrielle, japanese kids dont have souls."

Comment

It was a class episode, even though you know they've been blatantly paid (or told by the networks) to pimp the PSP out. As in5ane pointed out - the amount of times they actually say it's name during the episode was amazing.

However, they are taking the piss out of the hype accompanying the machine. Anyone find it amusing how in heaven while Kenny is controlling the gold PSP, one of the angels there is commenting on how it's better than Return of the King and how he's missing out on all the action?

With the way Sony have hyped the PSP, you'd think you could control the world or involve yourself in full scale film CGI battles.

Comment

I thought the Lord of the Rings joke about the battle being so great was just a joke about the camera actually not seeing it, nothing more.

Comment

Personally, I thought it was a reference to George Lucas' and Sony's claims about what the PS2 could do before launch.

The whole 'created by God' thing was clearly laying into the hype-machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                              It was a class episode, even though you know they've been blatantly paid (or told by the networks) to pimp the PSP out. As in5ane pointed out - the amount of times they actually say it's name during the episode was amazing.

However, they are taking the piss out of the hype accompanying the machine. Anyone find it amusing how in heaven while Kenny is controlling the gold PSP, one of the angels there is commenting on how it's better than Return of the King and how he's missing out on all the action?

With the way Sony have hyped the PSP, you'd think you could control the world or involve yourself in full scale film CGI battles.
                              That was the same as the ep before where they kept blatantly mentioning the "SEGA DREAMCAST" throughout the show, Ive not seen the one you mention yet but it sounds really similar. They made it pretty obvious that they were pimping it

Comment

I don't think the latest series is too good so far but maybe that's because series 8 opened so strongly in comparison
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X