No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched all of the released season nine now and I've not been too impressed. Its still really funny but, lets be honest it was impossible to live up to season 8. The latest one is probably my favourite though, simply because its got jimmy in it whose always funny. Still amazes me how topical south park is though.

Comment

After watching the excellent Goobacks episode on Paramount i bought R1 South Park season 5 and watched them the other day, was terribly dissapointed.

Comment

Oh.My.God

The last few episode of South Park I've caught on Paramount have been too damn funny >_<

The Xmas spoof one with the fluffy animals that were Satan Worshippers was genius and the holy PSP that controlled Gods armies of angels in the ultimate battle between heaven and hell was pretty niiice, but did you see...

Cartman pretending to be A.W.E.S.O.M O, Butters pal robot???

Cartman got pwned in the worst ways possible!!! "Weak", "Lame". South Park at its best!!!
        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 22-05-2007, 21:31.

Comment

Those ones were fantastic, Season 8 was one of the best for me. Sadly S9 hasnt been anywhere near as funny imo. S8 bust me up all the time, I loved the first episode 'cancelled' where it turned out that Earth was just an intergalactic reality show which was due to be cancelled after people of earth found out the bigger picture.

I forget the title but the other one I loved was where a kid the SP crew grasped up on in kindergarton which led to the death of their teacher finally was free from jail, and he hadnt forgot and went after the SP kids. I think Cartman took a photo of his butt, drew a couple of nipples on it, and passed it off to the bigger kids as his mommas tits, who took it into the bushes for a w@nk. Not to mention the titty-twisters and noogies dished out by the vengeful hardarsed kid.

Comment

That episode was quality, I also loved the episode before that about the dancing competition. Served! :P

Which series are these from?

Comment

Originally posted by dr_manhattan
              That episode was quality, I also loved the episode before that about the dancing competition. Served! :P

Which series are these from?
              Can't remember which series but its either the latest (which is half way through, re-starts in october/november, can't remember which) or the one before. My mate and I were saying "You just got SERAVEDDDD" for ages after we watched that episode...

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                Those ones were fantastic, Season 8 was one of the best for me. Sadly S9 hasnt been anywhere near as funny imo. S8 bust me up all the time
                Good to hear it wasn't some fluke that I just caught the dope episodes, gonna have to check for the rest now for sure. Cartman is possibly the funniest thing man has ever created

Comment

Those are all from Series 8. Loved Chef when Stan told him that 'hed been served'. Kyle bussing out the line-dance lol

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                    Good to hear it wasn't some fluke that I just caught the dope episodes, gonna have to check for the rest now for sure. Cartman is possibly the funniest thing man has ever created
                    Yeh theres one or two dodgy ones but generally S8 was just quality throughout.

Make sure you watch the one where the kids turn into manga charecters.

And yeh, Cartman is my God

Comment

Caught the MTV/VH1 (or what ever its called now days) 'Inside South Park' last night. Man, it was **** funny.

No doubt its a repeat to help hype up the new series which is due to start soon on MTV Mainstage (you seen the Michael Jackson ads?).

Anybody know when its due to begin as I'm bound to miss this if I don't flag it up and I've not had SKY long...

Comment

Incidentally the second part of series 9 begins in the US tomorrow night (19th Oct)

From epguides.com:
                        133. 9- 8 908 19 Oct 05 Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow

Comment

Looks like it was on Mainstage Sunday at 10pm (LAST SUNDAY) so I'm already behind. Weak.

Hulk you enjoying series 9?

Comment

I always thought south park was rare type of show where it actually got better as the shows went on.Most others shows i liked seemed to go downhill
                            Last edited by eastyy; 18-10-2005, 13:38.

Comment

Agreed, except for S9 which Id say is the weakest of the lot so far. S8 was one of the best though. Looking forward to seeing the rest of S9, thanks for the headsup on that. Im watching the 'Death of Eric Cartman' atm funnily enough, its not a bad ep.

Comment

Season eight was indeed unbelievably brilliant. The later South Park episodes are what got me into the show... I wasn't a fan for the first few series.

Awesome-o. That episode will go down in legend. I don't think I've laughed so much watching anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X