No announcement yet.

South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest ep wasn't super-funny, but still very funny in parts.

Comment

I didn't much care for the latest episode either, save for that one guy tossing and turning in the street dying of global warming which really made me laugh. Randy had a couple of amusing moments, notably his call of "wh...we didn't listen" from the window of the car.

Comment

Things certainly improved this week. Hard to go wrong with a Butters episode. Some hilarious moments, and Clyde was on top form too.

Comment

Are the recent rips stuttering for anyone else? I've not 908 and 909 XVID and they are both ****ed.

I had to download the RM files to watch em.

Comment

They've been fine for moi.

Last nights was good, but i think they've lost the edge they had in series 8.

Comment

Sorry if this has already beem mentioned, but at 10pm this Sunday night (30/10), MTV are showing the new series - not sure which though - 9 possibly?!

Comment

watched the new one

i did get one of the jokes

margarine's mum phoned and told me she should be invited to the sleepover and because she works for the state/headmistress (i think) you should respect my authorita

so i'm totally not out of the loop for giving up a few seasons ago

butters is cool though

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
                  Sorry if this has already beem mentioned, but at 10pm this Sunday night (30/10), MTV are showing the new series - not sure which though - 9 possibly?!
                  I think they are showing season 8 aren't they? I'm pretty sure I heard that on one of theri adverts. Season 9 is the latest that is showing now in the states.

Comment

yeah s8 is being shown

Comment

the one on MTV last Sunday was brilliant

Cartman was dressed up as Awesom-O 4000 to fool butters

very funny - thanks for getting me back into this

Comment

<Cartman> weak...lame...WEAK....LAAAAAAAAME.

Its one of my favourite episodes that.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                          Cartman was dressed up as Awesom-O 4000 to fool butters
                          we have a server at work called awesom-o ;-D

Comment

hey guys Aewsome will tend to all our needs

Kyle: Awesome can you get us some snacks and make sure they are cut a couple of inches thick in all areas

awesom-O: Kyle - suck my balls

quality line

Comment

Because those bastards dont seem to want to release any South Park boxsets beyond Season 4 over here, I had to use 'alternate means' to get hold of the US released DVDs of S5 and S6.

Just rewatching my way through them again, I forgot just how brilliant the Towlie episode is, its the one with the Towel and the Okama Gamesphere

The kids being told by Ms Chokesondick and Mr Mackey about sex and disease in Proper Condom Use was also a great episode

Comment

I hate you Towlie.

I must admit to finding season 5 pretty poor. I've just ordered seasons 5-9 (yarr) as i'm fed up of waiting for the official boxsets. I don't want the US ones as they don't match my Region 2 sets.

Comment

Working...
                                X