No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, by 'alco guy' I assume you mean Colonel Tigh? The character who most other characters hate.

About Six taking out her frustration on 'Boomer' on Caprica...that's an interesting idea. It could be the case too, as she said to Gaius that he wouldn't like her when she's angry, and she sounded annoyed as she said that to him. Then, later, she seems to be pretty mad when she's injuring 'Boomer' so that Helo will be fooled.

Comment

Tonights ep was quite interesting

So Gaius now knows Boomer is a Cylon, and just what did that Cylon say to President Roslin? The Cylons seem so devious it's really difficult to know what's true and what isn't

Comment

Marty, I thought he said

"Adama is a Cylon."

Or something like that.

Comment

He did say "Adama is a Cylon" to President Roslin.

However, it could have been misinformation.

If it is true, I wonder which Adama it is? It'd be a really good irony (imo) if a hero from the original Cylon War was a Cylon himself.

But, personally, if it is true, I'd say it's the younger Adama, as it seems like the Cylons couldn't look human, like Six, Boomer, Doral etc, during the original war. This rules out it being Commander Adama.

Comment

He's just spreading mistrust, that's all. I he was refering to
            he would've said that. As for the Gaius
            scenario, that is a helluva a cliff hangar. And

Boomer on Caprica has fallen of Helo I take it, as the entire theme of the episode seemed to be Cylons trying to be Human, then screwing it up / realising they weren't or should / shouldn't be.

Comment

It looks like she might have done so, Jibber, as she didn't follow orders from the others after speaking with them. She did practically the complete opposite instead. It might [possible spoiler]cause a conflict within the Cylons, as that would be at least two human models who have actually fallen for a human. Given their objective is to destroy all humans, falling for one of them can't help much.[/possible spoiler]

I was wondering about something Baltar (or was it Six?) mentioned: why does Valarii go by the callsign 'Boomer'? Every time I hear it, it makes me think of Bubblegum Crisis or AD Police, as there are mechs in that called 'Boomers'.

I doubt there's a connection though, tbh.
              Last edited by Vanicent; 07-12-2004, 16:33.

Comment

I take it ppl are still watching, then?

Really getting into the series now due to the extremely high standard of writing and generally excellent performances. Having just watched 'Tigh Me Up Tigh Me Down', I'd imagine we're in for some much needed forward momentum now. I have 'The Hand of God' here ready to watch and the synopsis sounds like a doozy.

I just hope all this build-up starts resulting in some pay-off soon.

Big thumbs up so far.

Comment

Missed this week's (bastichs) but will watch the Sky Mix repeat on Saturday...

Comment

This weeks episode was very good. Indeed.

Comment

yeah a lot more action in this weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                        Missed this week's (bastichs) but will watch the Sky Mix repeat on Saturday...
                        It's repeated on normal Sky on Friday

Comment

I'm there! Only noticed the Sky Mix repeat...

Comment

Does anyone have any idea how many episodes we've seen now?

I remember reading that there were 13 episodes made, and I think (at a guess) we've seen at least 9 or 10, so we're getting close to the end.

I hope they make more episodes as it's been getting really good recently.

Comment

I hope it's not near the end of the run. It's such a breath of fresh air compared to the nicecy0nicey sci-fi that Sky usually shows, like Star Trek. I love the darkness of it all.

With any luck it will be a huge hit in America (if I remember rightly we actually got the series first) so more episodes (or even whole seasons) will be made.

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one666
                                (if I remember rightly we actually got the series first)
                                Yep, we did, for a change. I think it started showing in the US on the 5th Jan.

I agree though, it is different to something like Star Trek, as it shows darker elements that ST tends to, well, not show.

I hope there are more episodes made, or even series, as I think it's got a long life ahead of it.
                                Last edited by Vanicent; 07-01-2005, 15:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X