No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked Amazon.co.uk and it appears that the mini series is due out on March 1st for the princely sum of about a tenner.

Comment

That's the two part special, not the current series that's screening on Sky atm

Comment

Yeah I know, but it's the only thing I could find anywhere.

Comment

Not too bad as the none action episodes go. I reckon it's way too obvious that Adama or Roslin would be a cylon, it would be a very cheap gimmick to drop that one in the lap too. There is still plenty of room for more agents though, given (minor spoiler)

that we've only seen about four different models

Comment

I've had an interesting thought regarding the Cylons: what if one of their human models is

Baltar. He's not an obvious suspect, and he's now in a powerful position in the fleet. He could be like Boomer, in the sense that he thinks he's human. Also, linking to his work on the Cylon Detector, since he's in charge of it, he could 'forget' to provide a blood sample, or 'forget' to examine his own sample if he did provide one.

Last edited by MartyG; 25-01-2005, 14:55. Reason: fixed spoiler tag usage

Comment

Hmmm. Interesting idea. I reckon

Tigh's wife could be a Cylon. I don't know what it is about her, but I don't trust her. She showed up out of nowhere and her interest in Tom Zarek is highly suspicious, and surely it would be in the Cylon's interest to get rid of Roslin.

Second to last episode on Monday. I really do hope they make a second series.

Comment

On that subject...

Baltar wouldn't need to be a Cylon for that, he's already been shown as too chicken**** to turn over the positive results anyway, so he's just stating everybody is in the clear. He identified Boomer as a Cylon but he didn't tell anyone. This to me says Tigh's wife is most definitely a Cylon... the circumstances surrounding her sudden appearance are way too suspicious and it was with her test that Baltar revealed he kept all the results secret anyway.

I think it's totally genius the way they've elevated Baltar to his current position, just through him being totally bonkers and (apparently) extremely lucky. Maybe in series 2 he will be in position as the Gaius Baltar from the original - hanging with the Cylons (but never explained that time around)

Comment

I think Baltar's being set up as some perverse Saul/Paul character, being converted/perverted on the Road to Damascus...

Comment

The surprise ending to beat all surprise endings.
                    Totally never seen that coming.
                    Roll on Series two.

Comment

Nope I never saw it coming either. I jumped a mile...

Comment

i was speechless! i still am!!

Comment

Also a new slant on 'Baby Boomer'

Comment

I half expected the revelation on Caprica, due to the sickness a few episodes back, but I'd actually ruled that out thinking "It's not possible" I guess I was wrong.

The twist in the fleet, that one really caught me off guard. I wouldn't have EVER guessed that would happen! I think that's the first time I've physically jumped out of my chair in surprise while watching something on TV.

As Ian(not Ian) has already said

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
                            Roll on Series two.
                            Last edited by Vanicent; 24-01-2005, 20:21.

Comment

DAMN!

Didn't see that coming at all, and have to agree I actually jumped a little I was that surprised.

I've got my ideas of where I think things are going, but I hope I'm wrong because I am enjoying the series and would hate to be right.

Comment

He can't be dead :/

I'm really enjoying the series so far - can't wait for no. 2

Comment

Working...
                                X