No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's absolutely amazing, and there's no way they can wrap up what they have introduced so far in just a few more episodes. This is a long termer, and I'm sure a second series is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
      Yep, we did, for a change. I think it started showing in the US on the 5th Jan.
      I just checked the Sci-Fi Channel US website to see if it had an episode list, and apparently the series doesn't premiere until next Friday.

How long has this been showing on Sky now?

Comment

The last ep aired was 1x10, there's another three to go.

Comment

That last episode was really great.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
            The last ep aired was 1x10, there's another three to go.
            Thanks Marty, I'm glad someone is keeping track.

Comment

A little piece of news that I just read on IMDB (not the most reliable source, I know, but it might be true) regarding this series might be of interest to anyone else who watches it:

It's apparently been extended by another 6 episodes, meaning a total of 19 so far. Hopefully this means that there will be another 3 episodes, bringing the total to 22 and giving us a full series.

Comment

With any luck we'll get another series or two.

No way can they make it to Earth in just one series.

That's assuming the will make it to Earth of course.

Comment

I'm still convinced that President Roslin is a Cylon. They whole Cancer thing is there to throw us off the scent.

Comment

Poor old Helo: he got all upset and ran away crying.

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one666
                      With any luck we'll get another series or two.

No way can they make it to Earth in just one series.

That's assuming the will make it to Earth of course.
                      I agree, they are not likely to find Earth in just one series (if they find it at all). But, what about Kobol? I remember seeing an episode of the original series (one of the few I have seen) where they found Kobol, so maybe they'll use that in this series too.

Originally posted by Square
                      I'm still convinced that President Roslin is a Cylon. They whole Cancer thing is there to throw us off the scent.
                      That's an interesting idea. Since Baltar now has more to deal with than just the Cylon Detector, he might not get around to analysing her blood sample for a while yet. By which time, if you're right and she is a Cylon, it could be too late.

Comment

I'm getting a bit fed up with the direction of photography, it always feels like they are shooting in a portacabin. But the sci-fi implimentation of CLoud 9 was very good. And I do think the Helo arc is too detached to be interesting. Baltar though, is the don.

Comment

Baltar: Me so crazy! Me having a shag with invisible ladee and no-one care!
                          Starbuck: (Raises one eyebrow).
                          Baltar: Ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Vanicent
                            That's an interesting idea. Since Baltar now has more to deal with than just the Cylon Detector, he might not get around to analysing her blood sample for a while yet. By which time, if you're right and she is a Cylon, it could be too late.
                            I think this will be the cliffhanger (assuming there is one). The obvious suspect would be Adama. In fact, they've already started to lead us down this path with that Cylon whispering as much to Roslin a couple of episodes back.

Comment

Anyone know if this is getting a DVD release any time soon? Missed a few of the earlier episodes y'see, and wouldn't mind watching the whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one666
                                Anyone know if this is getting a DVD release any time soon? Missed a few of the earlier episodes y'see, and wouldn't mind watching the whole lot.
                                I wouldn't mind the series on DVD myself. I'll let you know if I see or hear anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X