No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she is. After all the Viper she 'returned' in was like new. And why would a human be the harbinger of death for her own speices? Surely Baltar has already performed that role.

Comment

I think the Harbinger of Death prophesy refers to the Cylons, not the Humans.

Comment

I suspect there are no clues to who it is because, like the previous four, they'll only nail it down themselves when they need to. With what we have now though, it would be mental if it wasn't Starbuck. But them also mental if it was, given her history.

Maybe it was Zack. Whoever it is, if it makes a lick of sense, I'll be stunned.

Comment

The lastest episode was a corker, the final 15 minutes were completely off the wall.

I think

it is pointing all the way towards Starbuck now, but that could well be a red herring

. Not quite sure why

she shot the leader though

Comment

OK look I'm NOT reading this thread, I won't watch S4 until I can watch them all in 2 weeks straight So please can someone PM me the answer so I don't have to return here

Q: Is S4 it now? They talked about doing 2 more seasons, I believe they [wisely imo] settled on 1 more, but then the writers strike possibly srewed it up.... so is this S4 the final one, if so is it being shown straight (no mid season break), and when does it end?

I've just started rewatching the show from the beginning in anticipation Half way through S1, still a great show, and reading far too much in to it now I know how some of the characters turn out.

Comment

This is season 4, which is the last.

Comment

How many eps left till the break, is it this month aswell as every other quality show right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                  OK look I'm NOT reading this thread, I won't watch S4 until I can watch them all in 2 weeks straight So please can someone PM me the answer so I don't have to return here

Q: Is S4 it now? They talked about doing 2 more seasons, I believe they [wisely imo] settled on 1 more, but then the writers strike possibly srewed it up.... so is this S4 the final one, if so is it being shown straight (no mid season break), and when does it end?

I've just started rewatching the show from the beginning in anticipation Half way through S1, still a great show, and reading far too much in to it now I know how some of the characters turn out.
                  I believe the current plan is to show the first 10 episodes this year, the final ten next, under the guise of "Season 5"

Comment

Bugger that's a shame

(Gave up on a PM and came to have a peak here - I'm very careful about spoilers!)

Comment

Dammed Writer's Strike! And dammed SciFi Channel for taking the opportunity to get two seasons out of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Square View Post
                        I believe the current plan is to show the first 10 episodes this year, the final ten next, under the guise of "Season 5"
                        No way, never knew that

Comment

Why do they keep wasting our time like that? Why not just finish the bloody thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hogg View Post
                            Why do they keep wasting our time like that? Why not just finish the bloody thing?
                            Because once its finished there not gonna be much reason for people to watch the Sci Fi Channel

Comment

I enjoyed this weeks episode a lot. Great and unexpected ending.

Comment

Regarding the final series being split in to 2 of 10 eps, I saw an article saying the SciFi channel is thinking of having some Galactica TV movies this summer as the show "will have ended". I didn't read the article, I'm staying well away from knowing anything this season.

We need this confirmed!

Comment

Working...
                                X