No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely it being called "season" 4 in the US make less sense - the series clearly finished.

Comment

Episode 10 was billed as the 'mid-season finale' though.

I still can't believe the way you guys were criticising that series. I'm very glad I watched it so late and subsequently missed this thread, it would have put a real dampener on things lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
        Episode 10 was billed as the 'mid-season finale' though.
        I know but I ignore bollocks like that. When something ends on a cliffhanger for several months, it's the end of the series. Why these idiotic American broadcasters like to pretend differently I don't know.

Comment

Whatever happened to that Noir Caprica anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            Whatever happened to that Noir Caprica anyway?
            It's still coming out, it was only greenlighted within the last few months.

Comment

Really, i remember them showing a trailer for it around july i think. I thought it was all forgotten about or cancelled.

Comment

Starts again tonight in the US, not sure on UK date.

Comment

Tuesday night - the 20th - here on Sky One

Comment

Excellent episode, great to have it back again. So many questions...

Comment

There certainly are a lot of questions, and I'm starting to think they will never all be answered. I'm still hoping for some kind of explanation of Gaius Baltar's numerous miracles over they years.. I don't think we'll ever know. It's not in the same league as lost for leaving us hanging, but this would be the best show ever if they were able to wrap it all up nicely.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 18-01-2009, 18:31.

Comment

Right, so this theory that they're

ALL skinjobs is surely the only one that can hold water. I mean ALL the bodies they found around Earth were cylons, meaning that either the whole planet was populated by the Five mulitplied by millions, or all the humans just disappeared. Also if their memories are right and they did live and die on Earth then that means that they ARE being stored in a resurrection ship somewhere (given that they're all alive again), even Ellen, albeit without their memories for some reason.

Yeah?

Comment

Hmmm,

If they're all skinjobs then I don't know why this can't be confirmed straight away...If they can look at bones and go "Yea, these were cylons" surely they can look at anyone in the fleet and confirm that they are.

If Ellen is the 5th and technically final cylon so WTF is Starbuck? She's been there before too as well as the other 5.

I have a feeling that Starbuck flew in the bomb that nuked the planet. Also, considering she is there and yet apparently dead, means she too has been ressurected. I think there are potentially 2 sets of cylons at work here, 1 set we know nothing about.

Comment

No,

That just means the 13th tribe were cylons. I suspect the final five were the only survivors of that nuclear attack and went on to create the current cylons.
                            It does make me wonder what starbucks story is

I really hope it continues with a meaty story up till the end and theres no filler.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                              Hmmm,

If they're all skinjobs then I don't know why this can't be confirmed straight away...If they can look at bones and go "Yea, these were cylons" surely they can look at anyone in the fleet and confirm that they are.

If Ellen is the 5th and technically final cylon so WTF is Starbuck? She's been there before too as well as the other 5.

I have a feeling that Starbuck flew in the bomb that nuked the planet. Also, considering she is there and yet apparently dead, means she too has been ressurected. I think there are potentially 2 sets of cylons at work here, 1 set we know nothing about.
                              But it was

2000 years ago

Comment

I had a wonderful theory that the Cylons actually came first and created the humans. The humans turned on their creators and rose up to nuke Earth and then set sail for the 12 colonies. Only the final five Cylons survived and somehow arrived at Caprica 2000 years down the line, orchestrated the creation of a new Cylon race and set about the destruction of the humans for revenge. Tit for tat as it were.

T'would be a good theory but I haven't got a clue where Starbuck would fit in all this.....

Comment

Working...
                                X