No announcement yet.

3 of the worst films you've sat through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen so many awful films I could list them all day, except that I couldn't because I tend to forget them. Some off the top of my head:

1. Gran Torino
    2. Crash (the later film, the super-subtle commentary on racism)
    3. No Country for Old Men

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
      I've seen so many awful films I could list them all day, except that I couldn't because I tend to forget them. Some off the top of my head:

1. Gran Torino

Comment

If we were just talking about this in terms of disappointment as mentioned a couple of posts up -

1: The phantom menace
        2: Attack of the clones
        3: Revenge of the sith
        Last edited by Colin; 16-09-2014, 16:13.

Comment

Most disappointing:

Phantom Menace
          Pacific Rim
          [REC] 3: Genesis

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post

1. Gran Torino
            Trollololololol.

Last edited by Guts; 16-09-2014, 21:05.

Comment

I'd better be careful with Clint Eastwood pointing a gun at me, he might, you know, do absolutely nothing at all. JUST LIKE IN GRAN TORINO.

Comment

Terminator 3
                Pirates 4 On Stranger Tides
                Fight Club
                Traffic
                The Avengers (The 1998 film with Connery, Fiennes, & Thurman)

Yeah i know i was only allowed 3 but those 5 films pissed me off so much i had to put them all down. I remember a mate forced me to go and see the 1998 Avengers movie with him in the Cinema despite me telling him it would be atrocious. It was one of the most bored times in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I stand with him. Magnolia failed miserably to live up to its premise in my opinion. It opened with stories of life intersecting with each other to create far larger coincidences and unexpected results. And yet the film itself couldn't do that without writing one huge contrivance that defeated that whole concept (

frog rain

) making the film a tiny fraction of how smart it should have been. Some great performances but that failure to pull it together ruined the movie for me. I believe I may have rolled my eyes.
                  I just thought it was ****e. 2 hours where nothing happened.

Oh, I take that back - didn't Hayley Joel Osment piss himself?

That's literally all I remember.

Comment

I actually got such a kick out of the first 5 mins of Magnolia and also Tom Cruise saying cock and **** was pretty good too. whether you like the plot or not the performances are bloody good. I think the film is elevated as an experience if you think of it as more of a comedy. There are quite a few unintentionally funny moments in the film.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      What happened to The Expendables 2?!

You either loved it, skipped it or walked out on it!
                      Skipped it.

Comment

a good few films where i sat through and wish i could get the time back:

Natural Born Killers seen that at the cinema, a few of us went and all of us said at the end, that they wanted to leave after 10mins, if only one of us piped up!

The X-Files 2 - man what a dissapointment! hehaw to do with anything!

Conan the Barbarian (2011 remake/reboot) what utter ****e!

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                          The X-Files 2 - man what a dissapointment! hehaw to do with anything!
                          This, was beyond frustrating to sit through. No idea what they were thinking when it got made.

Comment

Originally posted by Finsbury Girl View Post
                            I liked Sucker Punch

3 utter ****e movies that spring to mind

Titanic
                            the last Indy
                            Revenge of the Jedi - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO says it all
                            That horrendous 'Noooo' was added for the blu ray release and is Lucas' crowning achievement in ruining the original trilogy...

Prometheus - I felt like crying when I walked out, what was Scott thinking!? Giant vaginas with tenticles...

Matrix sequels - they were plain crap.

Alien vs Predator - I actually asked for my money back in this one. Odeon said at the time that if I'd walked out less than 30 mins into it they'd have refunded me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
                              Alien vs Predator - I actually asked for my money back in this one. Odeon said at the time that if I'd walked out less than 30 mins into it they'd have refunded me.
                              *takes note*

Comment

I know there are fans of it on here but none the less, Drag Me to Hell. Sheer awfulness, a shadow of Raimi's earlier work. Also, Pacific Rim came close to being a main choice for me for this thread... yeah, that's right

Comment

Working...
                                X