No announcement yet.

3 of the worst films you've sat through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull absolutely destroyed my childhood. I will never forget the sheer disappointment I had watching that movie.

The Number 23 - I walked out of the cinema 30 mins in. Pure ****e.

The Matrix sequels. Awful and not a touch on the first, just overly convoluted, CGI mess.
    Last edited by darkangel; 22-09-2014, 20:11.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
      That horrendous 'Noooo' was added for the blu ray release and is Lucas' crowning achievement in ruining the original trilogy...
      You sure about that? I'm sure that epic fail Nooooooooo was in the cinema when I watched that crap

Comment

It was. Might be confusion caused by calling it Revenge of the Jedi, it was in Revenge of the Sith. Was there a NOOOOOOOOOO added to Return of the Jedi? Maybe when one of the ewoks gets killed?

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post

The Number 23 - I walked out of the cinema 30 mins in. Pure ****e
          So you didn't sit through it as per the thread title!

Replacement choice, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            I know there are fans of it on here but none the less, Drag Me to Hell. Sheer awfulness, a shadow of Raimi's earlier work. Also, Pacific Rim came close to being a main choice for me for this thread... yeah, that's right
            Absolutely. Drag Me to Hell was almost unbearable to watch, it was so awful. If I hadn't been watching it with a friend, I'm sure I would have turned it off within the first half an hour. A good example of one of the many bad films I've seen and totally forgotten about.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              It was. Might be confusion caused by calling it Revenge of the Jedi, it was in Revenge of the Sith. Was there a NOOOOOOOOOO added to Return of the Jedi? Maybe when one of the ewoks gets killed?

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                You sure about that? I'm sure that epic fail Nooooooooo was in the cinema when I watched that crap
                It was added to Return of the Jedi for the Blu Ray, the original scene he says nothing, just picks Palpatine up and hoys him doon the reactor shaft. The added 'Nooooo' spoils the entire scene...

Comment

I don't get how The Emperor is zapping Luke for about half an hour whilst Darth is looking at each of them in turn, then after five seconds of zapping max, Darth is done for.

I guess it serves him right for that one time he acted like a total jerk...

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I don't get how The Emperor is zapping Luke for about half an hour whilst Darth is looking at each of them in turn, then after five seconds of zapping max, Darth is done for.
                    Vader is quite a bit machine and requires his machine parts to survive, my interpretation is the lightning ****s up his life support stuff, if this wasn't the case why dose he ask Luke to take his helmet off, surely if it was working he could of looked at luke then put his helmet back on.

Comment

Yep. That's the reason.

Comment

OMG, did not know they added even more crap to the Blu ray FFS, just when I thought GL couldnt be any more of a tit. Talk about parting gift.

This is far better LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          I don't get how The Emperor is zapping Luke for about half an hour whilst Darth is looking at each of them in turn......
                          Because this was happening...

Comment

Most of the films mentioned in the thread I'd say were disappointments more than truly rubbish films. Real crappy films are the likes of:

1. Date Night
                            2. The Bling Ring
                            3. Twilight (any of them)

Bonus points for anyone who sat through "The Beautician and the Beast" too.

Comment

In no particular order:

Jurassic Park: The Lost World
                              White Chicks
                              Hulk (the one directed by Ang Lee)

Special mentions for: Bulletproof Monk, Ghost Rider, Terminator 3, Undercover Brother and Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy.
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 26-09-2014, 23:55.

Comment

Hulk (the one directed by Ang Lee)
                                This snoozef-est would have been my fourth choice. Want to see a movie where there is no chemistry between a single actor and the script is as dry as a Nun's muff? Here's your top contender.
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X