Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Dale and Tucker is excellent! Nice twist on the killer in the woods flick!

Been watching a load of lame Horror this week but also caught Arnie's latest 'Maggie'. Nice, slow burning zombie film. A little like a The Last of Us film might be...Arnie finally learnt how to act!

Comment

Heh, Im watching a Mad Max 1 and 2 double bill at the cinema tomorrow. Never seen either!

Comment

I look forward to hearing your thoughts, cutmymilk!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Heh, Im watching a Mad Max 1 and 2 double bill at the cinema tomorrow. Never seen either!
          You are in for a real treat mate.

Comment

Cobain Montage of Heck. Really enjoyed it, but am a big Nirvana fan and great to see the really old family videos.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              Cobain Montage of Heck. Really enjoyed it, but am a big Nirvana fan and great to see the really old family videos.
              Was interesting but the involvement of francis and courtney makes the final summary questionable, in spite of being great for the first 2 thirds. The home videos were indeed really nice to watch.

The evidence against love however is pretty staggering.

Comment

I watched Chappie. Problems aside, I really enjoyed this movie. I really felt for Chappie despite being a robot. I don't know what the major gripe is and why it received such low scores from Rotten Tomatoes. I'd say the IMDb rating of 7.2 is much more accurate. Then again, my taste isn't that refined despite having watched thousands of movies (AFAIK).

Comment

Deliver Us From Evil - not a bad movie, some nice jumpy bits and action but not a patch on the Exorcist. Eric Bana is decent enough, though he doesn't get the chance to show off a lot. I quite enjoyed the hand to hand stuff and the knife fight was pretty good and unexpected.

Comment

Ex Machina - heard good things about this before I saw it, but...wow!! A thoughtful & intelligent sci-fi, plus Alicia Vikander is a little...errrr....'easy on the eye'.

It Follows - a real throw back to the 1980's horrors of my youth, both in tone and the wonderful ominous synthy score.

Comment

Two films I really want to see, Mulder!

I didn't think either film was out for home viewing yet?

Comment

Just watched Mad Max 2. Really like this one. After rewatching the first and being a little unpleasantly surprised by how raw it was, this one seemed head and shoulders above it in my opinion. Stronger story, no major stalls and it has some fantastic imagery. The feel is superb. Thunderdome next. Then the new one if I can sort babysitters.

Comment

Signed up for NowTV today for the free 30 day trial.

Have watched today:

The LEGO Movie (again, still love it)

Captain America Winter Soldier (first time, was brilliant. Not as good as Avengers Assemble but loved the way it felt a bit like a '70s spy thriller).

Started watching Guardians of the Galaxy (first tim) but have had to stop as I am knackered and have work tomorrow so will finish it tomorrow evening. So far so great!

Also plan on watching X-Men DOFP tomorrow.

Comment

Today... Frank kicking ass

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 15-05-2015, 21:38.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Two films I really want to see, Mulder!

I didn't think either film was out for home viewing yet?

I saw them at the cinema in the U.S., I think they're both out on blu-ray this summer (possibly June),..highly recommend both of them.
                              Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 16-05-2015, 08:41.

Comment

Rush.

Bloody awesome. Wish I had watched it sooner. I think I will watch it again very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X