Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, that's Buster Keaton is in The Fast and the Furious and Michael Russell is in the Broons adaptation?

By the way, I'm enjoying reading about your cinematic gluttony, [MENTION=88]buster_broon[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
      I'm interested in seeing London has Fallen because I've heard how bad it is and it can't possibly be that bad, right?
      Honestly, it's not just bad, it's ugly. Really ugly.

NTM it's just Americans in a film called 'London has Fallen' who are any good or do any good.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        So, that's Buster Keaton is in The Fast and the Furious and Michael Russell is in the Broons adaptation?

By the way, I'm enjoying reading about your cinematic gluttony, [MENTION=88]buster_broon[/MENTION]!
        Who is buster Russell?

New unlimited screening - Zootropolis this Sunday

Comment

Kurt Russell (in Fast 7) + Michael Keaton (Need For Speed)I'v

I've heard Zootropolis is very good, I look forward to your feedback!

Predators and prey learn to get along in this animated tale of species coexistence – until a stray comment from the bunny-cop heroine turns the whole place into a hate-filled Trump rally. Full review
          Jordan Hoffman?The Guardian

The last thing you'd expect from a new Disney animated marshmallow is balls. But, hot damn, Zootopia comes ready to party hard. Full review
          Peter Travers?Rolling Stone

As the first rabbit police officer in Zootopia, Judy Hopps is stuck writing parking tickets, but the ambitious bunny pokes her nose into a missing-mammal epidemic. Full review
          Neil Genzlinger?New York Times

The film that unfolds from these beginnings is in many ways a conventional one, but it unfolds with so much wit, panache, and visual ingenuity that it outstrips many a more high-concept movie. Full review
          Christopher Orr?The Atlantic

Zootopia is surprisingly and often delightfully specific about its far-from-buried subtext, about the way different groups share certain spaces in this world. Full review
          Jesse Hassenger?A.V. Club

This cop-con comedy is fun for children and has enough plot for the adults. Full review
          Katherine Pushkar?New York Daily News

The genius of “Zootopia” is that it works on two levels: it’s both a timely and clever examination of the prejudices endemic to society and an entertaining, funny adventure about furry creatures. Full review
          Jen Chaney?Washington Post

It is, in short, a city that only the Mouse House could imagine, and one that lends itself surprisingly well to a classic L.A.-style detective story. Full review
          Peter Debruge?Variety

More carrots than you might expect to chew on while cabbing the kiddie crew home.Full review
          Bob Hoose?Plugged In

Zootopia is filled with lovable characters and a heartfelt message for kids, along with a layered subtext for adults, that is both timely and moving. Full review
          Ben Kendrick?Screen Rant

Comment

@toysthatkill I've not seen the Revenant yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              @toysthatkill I've not seen the Revenant yet.
              500 bonus Scene points with Cineplex to see it right now (as with all Oscar winning films)

And a really really good film
              Last edited by usman; 08-03-2016, 23:26.

Comment

kung fu panda 3
                pretty good stuff and just as good as the others but the animation this time has been ramped right up especially in the spirit realm, nothing really new this time except Chi but still funny and both my children love it especially Kai - must have watched it around 5-6 times now

Chit chat.....

Comment

Terminator 2.

There's no better scene illustrating how badass the terminator is than this one.

Incredible.

Last edited by Kit; 09-03-2016, 21:39.

Comment

Also the thumbs-up scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Also the thumbs-up scene.
                      ^
                      I was so bummed out at that scene. I reckon I must have been the same age as john connor and my reaction was basically the same.

In fact, I never watch it to the end still ha

Comment

The extendo version with the smiling scene snd michael jackson ending make me wanna blow my brains out.

When i was 11 though T2 was the greatest motion picture in the history of human beings, which counts for a lot in nostalgia land.

And im there everytime they do Terminator liberations salvation grandmas reunion handing over my money still.

Comment

Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell surprised me this week. I really enjoyed it.

I'm now half-way through The Hateful Eight and it's just about picking up. I was a little skeptical about it being filmed on 75mm whilst mostly indoors however it works really well overall.

Comment

Is it the break? I enjoyed seeing dust specks and the textures of their clothes when I saw the 70mm in London.

Comment

Just before dormagues got a secret

Comment

There's a break?

I stopped just under the half-way mark, they were eating some yummy looking broth.

There are many shots which are beautiful, but the one that really stood out was the exterior shot through the window with the yellow/orange/red sky and purple snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X