X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame that's the end of David's story.

Comment

Aaaaand we're back.

Fede Alverez is said to have pitched successfully to make a new Alien film with Cailee Spaeny in the lead role. Filming will begin next year.

Comment

New "Alien" Film Targets February Start - Dark Horizons
        Alien VII will begin filming in February and is currently due to come to Hulu like Prey did

Comment

Disney Delays Marvel, Avatar, Star Wars Films - Dark Horizons
          A cinema release date has been set by Disney for the next entry, 16 August 2024

Comment

What's the best spinoff story from the Alien franchise you've read?

Maybe something from the Dark Horse comics or a book or even fanfic?

Comment

I read Aliens Dead Orbit which was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                Disney Delays Marvel, Avatar, Star Wars Films - Dark Horizons
                A cinema release date has been set by Disney for the next entry, 16 August 2024
                Its good to see a release window for the next Alien film (we can only hope the writing is up to par).

It might just be me but it feels like the MCU is running on fumes these days (surely the diminishing returns and the success of the CGI Super Mario Bros. movie has to let the execs know that the superhero film genre is on the wain).

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

The OG Aliens vs Predator Dark Horse comic was ACE. As I've mentioned previously this would have made an AWESOME movie

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

There's a comic book series based on William Gibson's screenplay for Alien 3:

William Gibson's Alien 3

Comment

New "Alien," "Ghostbusters" Films Wrap - Dark Horizons
                      Filming is complete on the next Alien film that will stand alone from the prior six movies

Comment

"Alien: Romulus" Set Between The Films - Dark Horizons​
                        The new film is set between the first two and has some of the filmcrew who worked on Aliens onboard

Comment

The same film crew who worked on Aliens?!

Jesus let them rest, anyone who was a senior member of the team on it must be well into their 70s by now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

I actually think that looks pretty good

Comment

Looks intense. I think it looks great. Such an obvious direction for Alien that it almost feels generic and yet we haven’t actually seen this intense horror approach in the series yet. Will definitely be checking it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X