No announcement yet.

The DC Extended Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recently hired Co-Chairmen and CEOs of the new DC Studios have the weight of the universe on their shoulders—the DC Universe, that is.

Buried away, The Flash will be used as the new universe relaunch point

Comment

The Batman being part of its own Crime Saga is good. I was worried it might have some cross over BS rammed in it.

Superman: two things I'd stay away from are Kryptonite and Lex. Do something different please.

Green Lantern has an awesome run of comics so done right it might be good.

Swamp thing is similar, it's got some really good comic runs and he's a very odd character which would be cool to see.

As for the others... Hmm. I've never seen the point of Supergirl either really.

Comment

Comment

Gunn Gets Honest About DC's Years Of 'Chaos' - Dark Horizons
          The overall ten year plan being mapped out for the DCU will comprise of two 'Chapters' meaning that some kind of event film seems likely at the mid-point.

Gunn Talks "Superman & Lois" Series Future - Dark Horizons
          One still surviving project that isn't connected to anything is the active Superman & Lois show. Gunn says that the show will likely continue into a fourth and possibly fifth season - essentially wrapping up then as soon as Gunn's own content starts to arrive.

Comment

Peacemaker was great, and not just the opening credits - hope it's more from the same team.

The Authority - read and liked the comic, but can barely remember anything about it, if that's anything to go by.

Booster Gold - I had a team-up comic with The Question and for years I've confused the two characters, wondering where BB's trenchcoat is!

The Brave and the Bold - looking forward to this:

Swamp Thing - loved the Alan Moore series, but not sure it would translate to a TV show with long sections of inner monologue about creating life on a distant planet.
            I think the series peaked with the unnecessary Barbeau boobage in the Wes Craven version:

Alan Moore stated minutes after hearing Gunn's announcement that he hates the new film.

Comment

I'd rather have peacemaker season 2 than this Waller Spin-off, its a bit rabbit hole as its all spin off from a spin off's and b-roll stuff they have annoucned? Nothing makes me think their gonna turn things around, theirs some intresting ideas but then they give Superman & Lois another two seasons? this seems stupid its not exactly doing well critically or with audiences, and its one of them DC type shows like the Flash and the Arrow or supergirl with rubbish special effects that feel very stuck in the past of how this sort of TV was done.

Comment

Can warner and DC just stop now please? It’s clearly not working.

Comment

James Mangold In Talks For "Swamp Thing" - Dark Horizons
                  With Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny complete, James Mangold is moving onto a Bob Dylan biopic and is now said to be in talks to helm the Swamp Thing movie following that.

Comment

Quick News: Superman, Scream, Penguin, Shazam - Dark Horizons
                    Shazam: Fury of the Gods has become one of very few films to receive the okay to release in China

Comment

Comment

Comment

Im confused I thought they put this release on hold due to nut nut boy kidnapping children?

Comment

Hmm, the tail end of a defunct franchise with a questionable actor featuring Super-Girl from a canceled Movie.

Comment

It's Hollywood, like a flash that's all been made to disappear

Comment

Watched the trailer again with Jr1 and... I think they're going to finally land one

Comment

Working...
                                X