No announcement yet.

The DC Extended Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame about peacemaker. That’s my favourite superhero thing ever.

Comment

Rumours have it the new Aquaman has the lowest test screen scores of any super hero movie.
      Could be in for a good one here.

Comment

Peacemaker is brilliant. Worth watching for the opening credits alone!

Comment

I'm really curious about Aquaman II. I mean, they just need to make more of the same. Either they've genuinely made something weirdly different and horrific with all the same people involved somehow or it'll turn out the speculation is the usual anti-DCU fluff

Comment

Possible confirmation as expected that Batman and Batman Returns are canonised but Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are not it seems, with The Flash being marked out as set 30 years post-Returns

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 25-04-2023, 21:27.

Comment

Loving all the Keaton Bats in that trailer

Comment

Strange they put all that flash and supergirl in the batman film.

Comment

Maybe the film will be really good but, for me, it feels like a total waste to get Keaton back for a Flash movie rather than for a Batman movie.

Comment

"The Flash" Film Almost Had Gustin's Flash - Dark Horizons
                    Andy Muschietti, director of The Flash, has confirmed that the initial assembly cut of the film was four hours in length and contained cameos including:

-Linda Carter's Wonder Woman
                    -Meredith Burgess Penguin
                    -Grant Gustin's Flash
                    -Cesar Romero's Joker
                    -Marlon Brando's Jor-El

Due to the need to cut the length of the film down though all of these have been cut.

Klementieff In DC, Banderas In Marvel Talk - Dark Horizons
                    Guardians actor Pom Klementieff has confirmed that she has had talks with Gunn about joining the Chapter One DCU

Comment

James Gunn Talks The Other "Superman" - Dark Horizons
                      James Gunn says that the Abrams produced Superman film is still in the works. The film will definitely be an Elsewhere entry like Joker and The Batman, not part of the DCU, and will be set in the early 20th century when a Black Superman arrives on Earth.

Comment

Gunn's "Superman: Legacy" Will Have Krypto? - Dark Horizons

Comment

Andy Muschetti says that if the first film is well received and he is asked to return to make The Flash 2, then he would only want Ezra Miller to play Barry Allen again

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://theplaylist.net/the-flash-di...medium=twitter
                            Andy Muschetti says that if the first film is well received and he is asked to return to make The Flash 2, then he would only want Ezra Miller to play Barry Allen again
                            How has Miller suddenly been given the all ok? He kidnapped a child a went on the run. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              How has Miller suddenly been given the all ok? He kidnapped a child a went on the run. Unbelievable.
                              If I was to speculate, I’d say the moment they figured they couldn’t write this film off, they had to go all in. That doesn’t mean they would go with him for a sequel. But it means while the publicity for this one is in full swing, they’ll say they would.

Comment

Well there you have it, you can’t slap someone because your offended by their jokes aimed at your wife, but Kidnapping kids and going on the run? Meh, thats fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X