The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marvel's "Kraven" Goes R & Footage Shown - Dark Horizons
    Sony has shown off the first footage of Kraven the Hunter at Cinemcon confirming an R-rating for the film. The footage shown includes Kraven killing multiple men, biting someones nose off and using bear traps. The trailer ends with Rhino using a serum to literally transform from being a man to being a Rhino-like figure. The trailer is said to land this summer, if it features violence in the trailer then it seems likely it will release alongside Sony's Insidious 5: The Red Door in July.

Comment

Rob Delaney is returning as the greatest member of the X-Force in Deadpool 3 - Peter

Comment

Marvel's "Guardians 3" Has 600+ Versions - Dark Horizons
        When I wonder how Hollywood budgets make it so hard for a film to profit, this is exactly the kind of BS reason why. Language and some content cuts are the only variables a film needs.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3
          There are some threads that I get they wanted to cover but could have been cut, overall though this is louder and more eventful than Vol.2 and overall better. Despite how I went in with my expectations, the emotional beats didn't land as hard as Vol.1 and Vol.2's but that's okay, I think it broadly leaves things on the right note. Broadstroke, this is an MCU very much of the Phase 2-3 mould, a cut above the recent efforts and a signpost of how Gunn is a loss to the MCU

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 3
            There are some threads that I get they wanted to cover but could have been cut, overall though this is louder and more eventful than Vol.2 and overall better. Despite how I went in with my expectations, the emotional beats didn't land as hard as Vol.1 and Vol.2's but that's okay, I think it broadly leaves things on the right note. Broadstroke, this is an MCU very much of the Phase 2-3 mould, a cut above the recent efforts and a signpost of how Gunn is a loss to the MCU
            Went to see it today, kids loved it cinema was packed too which i’ve not seen for a while, good soundtrack, And some great action scenes, its a great cinema film. Quite a bit of comedy and some really cool interesting back story bits with rocket mean it’s not all played for laughs that helps balance it out. They did Adam Warlock a bit dirty in that he’s played as a comedic idiot and a bit of a man child, which is at odds with his comic book character. Overall it was a really good end to the trilogy though and a bloody good big budget popcorn movie that kept me glued to it throughout.

Comment

Enjoyed Guardians 3; definitely my favourite of the movies post-Endgame. You can stack it against Thor: Love & Thunder in terms of seeing how two movies of similar scope can pan out very differently.

As for the emotional bits

a lot if it was a bit forced. However, there was one bit which got to me, which was the part when, of all the characters, Nebula is the one who seems upset when she hears Rocket's voice. Honestly that was pretty great.

Didn't like the villain, like I felt he was a bit all-over-the-shop.

However, it seemed very violent for an MCU movie.

Comment

Marvel Sets "Loki" S2 & "Echo" Releases - Dark Horizons
                Loki: Season 02 will launch on 06 October 2023 and release weekly over six weeks

Echo: Season 01 will launch on 29 November 2023 but release all its episodes in one go

Chiwetel Ejiofor Joins "Venom 3" - Dark Horizons
                The actor is returning to the MCU but in a different role for Sony's third Venom movie

Comment

'Deadpool 3' has added Brianna Hildebrand and Shioli Kutsuna to its returning cast, Deadline has learned. Shawn Levy is directing the pic for Marvel.

Negasonic and Yukio return to Deadpool 3

Comment

Marvel's "Deadpool 3" Has Begun Filming? - Dark Horizons

Comment

"Runaways," "Motherland" Pulled From Hulu - Dark Horizons
                      Though already exorcised from the MCU, The Runaways three seasons are to be pulled from Hulu as part of the Disney+ content cull

Comment

Marvel's "Agatha" To Have Extended Run - Dark Horizons
                        Agatha will run for nine episodes

Comment

Sony Plans More "Spider-Man" Films - Dark Horizons
                          When it comes to Sony and its ever expanding MCU and non-MCU Spider-Man related projects it has been confirmed that a live action Miles Morales movie will be happening down the line. Before that a Spider-Woman movie will be happening and that Spider-Man: Home 4 is actively in the works but held up due to the writers strike.

Comment

Holland Confirms "Spider-Man 4" Meetings - Dark Horizons
                            Talks have begun but the film is a long way off

Comment

Hemsworth: Fourth "Thor" Became 'Too Silly' - Dark Horizons
                              Hemsworth reflects on Thor: Love and Thunder and says even his kids and family weren't fans of the film. He adds that they were too focused on having fun and in the heart of production didn't have the distance to spot issues had developed. He also says that whilst he hasn't seen Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania he saw the posters and thought that making it a sci-fi style big budget affair was the wrong move for that character, adding to that that it's a mistake to make every film about saving the universe.

Fourth "Captain America" Scores New Title - Dark Horizons
                              The next Captain America film has changed its title to Captain America: Brave New World

Ford may be in his 80's but I'd be happy to have aged that well

Comment

"Madame Web" Ain't A Marvel Action Film - Dark Horizons
                                Apparently Madame Web will be more of a thriller than an action film

Comment

Working...
                                X