X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

The TVA makes sense as a way to bring Deadpool into the Marvel universe but they either need to retread old ground or assume that everyone has watched two seasons of Loki (their excellent and you should by the way). him braking the fourth wall and calling himself the Marvel Jesus and the saviour of the franchise after marvels lasts year fits pretty nicely it was almost like Disney planned to have a load of **** marvel films out just to set up this Film

If I was a betting man, I'd say it looks like we will be getting an avenger greatest hits with a **** ton of cameos too as well as a load of Deadpool wolverine action, I can't wait.

Comment

My goodness!

If there are cameos from, at the very least, 50% of the OG Avengers, I may squeal like a hyperactive toddler during this!

Comment

Don't Expect Live-Action Miles Morales Soon - Dark Horizons
            Amy Pascal says that there won't be a live action Miles based film until at least Spider-Man: Home 5

Comment

Marvel Studios' Deadpool & Wolverine trailer has racked up 365 million views, making it the most viewed trailer off all time.

Saving Superhero movies, one Cinematic universe at a time

Comment

Still incredibly hard to imagine caring about Fantastic Four...

Comment

Marvel Studios said Wednesday that it has moved the release date for Thunderbolts to May 2, 2025, while pushing back Fantastic Four to July 25, 2025.

Thunderbolts moves forward, Fantastic Four slips back

Comment

Cavill In Marvel Universe Rumor Spreads - Dark Horizons
                    Superman to join the MCU?

Peele's Next In 2025, Marvel's "Blade" In 2026? - Dark Horizons
                    Blade looking to slip a year

Nic Cage In Talks For "Spider-Man Noir" - Dark Horizons
                    As word emerges that the planned Silk: Spider Society series aimed at Amazon is to be retooled to make it more male-appealing, word has also emerged that Nicholas Cage is in talks to take the lead role in the other series aimed at the streamer - Spider-Man: Noir

Comment

I'd watch Nic in a Spiderman Noir series, as this would genually be something new and would be a good way at focusing on the detective side of Spider-Man. I'm kind of glad series like Silk are being put up for review, after the flop that is Currently unfolding in Madam Web it's showing studios that we don't need every single offshoot delving into and some stuff just doesn't work outside a comic.

Comment

Sony's strategy with their films is just... it's so hard to fathom. I'm assuming, despite having the rights to Spider-Man, that their current shared agreement with Marvel includes a rule that Sony won't launch a competing Spider-Man and that's why their films don't feature Holland or any alternative. It would explain why they've avoided the obvious cash grab that is getting Garfield or Maguire back also. But then they go out of their way to avoid really obvious moves also. Why make Madame Web rather than a Spider-Gwen movie? Just have her be the SM of that universe and then you can do the films and have a legitimate door to the MCU open without stepping on Holland's toes. They brought Vulture over the the Spider-Verse, so why completely overhaul Kraven? The thing is, Sony works with Marvel regularly and the animated films show that they can make strong films without Marvel's direct involvement also. They don't need to knock out a chain of low rent films that don't attempt to reflect either the original material or the universe they're trying to ape from. It's such a full effort self own time and time again for no reason.

Comment

They just need to follow the original stories. Plenty to work with. Its baffling why they would feel the need to invent anything.

Comment

Giacchino Up For Marvel's "Midnight Sons"? - Dark Horizons
                            Another possible future film uncovered

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Sony's strategy with their films is just... it's so hard to fathom. I'm assuming, despite having the rights to Spider-Man, that their current shared agreement with Marvel includes a rule that Sony won't launch a competing Spider-Man and that's why their films don't feature Holland or any alternative. It would explain why they've avoided the obvious cash grab that is getting Garfield or Maguire back also. But then they go out of their way to avoid really obvious moves also. Why make Madame Web rather than a Spider-Gwen movie? Just have her be the SM of that universe and then you can do the films and have a legitimate door to the MCU open without stepping on Holland's toes. They brought Vulture over the the Spider-Verse, so why completely overhaul Kraven? The thing is, Sony works with Marvel regularly and the animated films show that they can make strong films without Marvel's direct involvement also. They don't need to knock out a chain of low rent films that don't attempt to reflect either the original material or the universe they're trying to ape from. It's such a full effort self own time and time again for no reason.
                              saw a vid this morning discussing the mess that is superhero content at the moment and they discussed the absurdity of certain Spider-Man villains like Big Wheel getting his own spot in the sun, i couldn't stop laughing on hearing about this super villains power, he pretty much just drives about causing trouble in a big wheel, (still a more intresting concept than the fatastic 4 though)

Comment

I play Marvel Puzzle Quest and this guy joined the roster and I was a bit confused, mainly as he was such a high-level character, as opposed to some powerhouses that are lower-ranked (Spoiler: It's to make money by wanting to get him and fully upgrade).

When I look at how many Spider-People are in the game and the decades of stories, I do wonder how Sony manages to take such a rich vein of ideas and make such pedestrian films.

Comment

Working...
                                X