X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign Raimi - Sign Maguire - New Trilogy
    It's literally all Sony has to do

Comment

I'd watch a Big Wheel movie. That could be hilarious. Cast Will Ferrel as Big Wheel.

Comment

Church Thinks Raimi Will Do "Spider-Man 4" - Dark Horizons
        Thomas Haden Church says there's rumours Raimi and Maguire are zoning in on Spider-Man 4

Comment

Johnson: "Madame Web" Was 'Ripped To Shreds' - Dark Horizons
          Dakota says that much of the blame for Web lies with studio interference and that she'll never return to the genre again

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Johnson: "Madame Web" Was 'Ripped To Shreds' - Dark Horizons
            Dakota says that much of the blame for Web lies with studio interference and that she'll never return to the genre again
            The rumour - no idea if it's genuine - is that when the four initial cast members of that movie announced they were in it, they thought they were in an MCU movie, not a SPUM movie.

Comment

I'd heard that but it seems hard to believe that they, their agents etc didn't know it was Sony they were signing with rather than Marvel. If the 'leaks' hold any water though the film was definitely originally meant to stand muc closer than it does to the other films. Sony definitely needs to take a step back, it's incredibly hard to imagine Kraven will help things and with Venom 3 being that franchises end they're going to be left digging a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                she'll never return to the genre again
                She probably won't get that choice. Badmouthing a film you're in that's still in the cinema is not exactly attractive to studios.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  She probably won't get that choice. Badmouthing a film you're in that's still in the cinema is not exactly attractive to studios.
                  Yeah, I said this at the time to, seemingly, the surprise of others. Having an actor badmouth a movie is really bad ettiquette. She's Hollywood royalty, but not everyone working on the movie was, and plenty of those people need these projects to succeed on some level to help secure more jobs and pay the bills. If you're not happy, don't cash the cheques. If you cash the cheques, then maybe just shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

Yeah, I said this at the time to, seemingly, the surprise of others. Having an actor badmouth a movie is really bad ettiquette. She's Hollywood royalty, but not everyone working on the movie was, and plenty of those people need these projects to succeed on some level to help secure more jobs and pay the bills. If you're not happy, don't cash the cheques. If you cash the cheques, then maybe just shut the **** up.
                    This exactly.

Comment

Third "Venom" Gets New Title, Date - Dark Horizons
                      The trilogy closer has been given the final name Venom: The Last Dance

It wil also now release on 25 October 2024

Comment

Marvel Studios Head of Streaming, Television, and Animation Brad Winderbaum gave word on the status of Ironheart and Wonder Man in the MCU.

Though still some way out Ironheart and Wonder Man are still headed to Disney+ and are currently being edited.

They're still knocking ideas around for a Nova series also

Comment

I kinda feel introducing Ironheart as a subplot of Wakanda Forever was a mistake. I keep forgetting she exists.

Comment

I imagine that will be a problem Marvel will have to overcome for a whole host of characters from the past few years. I'm guessing quite a few get a couple of low key appearances at best before being cannon fodder in an Avengers film

Comment

"Marvel's Zombies" To Be An 'Intense' TV-MA - Dark Horizons
                              In addition to this animated series, the animated Eyes of Wakanda series will cover Wakandan mythology and history

Comment

"Deadpool & Wolverine" Multiverse Details? - Dark Horizons
                                On the face of it, the concept in the link sounds incredibly flawed and dumb even if it isn't originated from the upcoming film

Comment

Working...
                                X