Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I made a good decision in skipping it then

Comment

I Wish You Were Here, i watched that years ago when i 1st got in to anime and man is that short series a rigth downer, love the music though(managed to find the OST's).

also got these on the way, 8" high, to join Vash, Osaka and gashapon azumanga/shuffle sets (also very tempted to get Tenma 8")

Comment

Pretty sweet looking, are there any other characters available such as the Shinigami or is it just Ichigo and Rukia for now?

I'm personally after these. Would be awesom to have your own Soul Slayer, even if it is only 2 or 3 inches long!

Comment

I think these where only 2 characters produced from the 1st garage kit runs earlier this year and have been since discontinued (I got these from ebay), Hobby link Japan has some new kits on there way if you check out there website but they seem to be gashapon types(small trading models 3" high). http://www.hlj.com/top/Fig usually has the pre-orders and instock lists of models(then go hunt ebay for cheaper sets) cos once it out of stock thats it normally.

Remembered i had Honey&Clover ep18 on my HD and just watched it. Absolutely brilliant, every single second of it. Morita?s entrance is proper laugh out loud funny, his speech is mad and that nurse... DROPKICK SPECIAL.
          Last edited by Tobal; 11-09-2005, 18:02.

Comment

Some art from one of the assistant's of Ken Akamatsu (Love Hina/Negima). Posted because it features FFVII characters done Love Hina/Negima style.

ART

Comment

Originally posted by Stelvia
              Some art from one of the assistant's of Ken Akamatsu (Love Hina/Negima). Posted because it features FFVII characters done Love Hina/Negima style.

ART

Good find, you can tell right away negima/LH style, its in the eyes and any bloke in a Suit

Comment

as you guys probably already know the ff7:AC dvd got ripped and is out and about... no subs yet... a few groups are doing it so subs some time today/tomorrow.

Comment

I knew about the RAW rips, any news on the decent subbers doing them?

Comment

soft subs are out... decent quality... hardsubs... AonE, Shinsen, A-Kraze (maybe) plus a few others possibly.... my estimate is that this dvd will be the most oversubbed thing since chrono crusade.

Comment

Watched it. Loved it.

Comment

think i'll wait and see who subbs it properly, its going to be done to death and reasonably quickly i suppose, so there'll be plenty of choice.

i did watch the second episode of ichigo mashmaro today though, which is great. maybe not quite as good as the first one, but still excellent.

Comment

Watched AC last night, subs were fine ^_^ Quality film

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle
                            think i'll wait and see who subbs it properly, its going to be done to death and reasonably quickly i suppose, so there'll be plenty of choice.

i did watch the second episode of ichigo mashmaro today though, which is great. maybe not quite as good as the first one, but still excellent.
                            got Mashmaro ep2 rdy to watch tomorrow.

Comment

ep2 of machmaro is brilliant, Ana trying to fool everyone to thinking she's full English and failing badly by talking japanese and that nerd boys treatment by the teacher is well funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                                ep2 of machmaro is brilliant, Ana trying to fool everyone to thinking she's full English and failing badly by talking japanese and that nerd boys treatment by the teacher is well funny.
                                Yeah, I thought it was great. It was as good as, if not better than the first episode for me. LOL'd throughout the whole classroom scene, especially the bits with the teacher and that boy as you mentioned.

Also saw Suzuka episode 10 today. It was a nice episode as it goes into the backstory between Suzuka and Kazuki, which goes some way to explaining her bitchy attitude in the past few eps. Also Yamato stops stalking Suzuka! YAY! And there's a bit of a confrontation at the end of the ep where Yamato finally says something in response to Suzuka's bitchiness. Overall I enjoyed it because the main characters irritated me slightly less in this ep. Let's hope they can keep it up for the next episode.

Got around to watching Kamichu episode1 a few days ago and really enjoyed it. Really gorgeous to look at with some great animation. Overall it seems like a nice cute anime in a similar vein to Ichigo Mashimaro. Charming is a word I'd use, reminded me of the little bits I've seen of Spirited Away, what with all the little creatures floating about and stuff. It was quite funny as well, which is always a bonus.

Got Eureka7 ep13, MaR ep17 to check out as well as a show called PetoPeto San, which I've downloaded 2 episodes of.

Comment

Working...
                                X