No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to pick up the R1s of Samurai 7, so I've avoided the torrents. Funi are doing some very nice LEs

Trigun is amazing, one of my all time favourites, Vash=legend ^_^
    Does anyone know if the Trigun manga is any good?

Comment

Samurai7, has nice animation but say there interpretation of the 7?s story plain average, although I did like the twisting love story near the end which for some reason I didn?t see coming. Sadly the subs stopped at ep22, leaving the last 4 which is a pain. It?s nothing worth spending ?15-20 a time to get R1?s when there crap loads of better stuff out there on R1(FMA,FMP,Azumanga,Fruits Basket, GundamSeed etc,etc).

Comment

More negima manga

Its taken quite the detour compared to the anime, more fights(more painful to) on a pretty cool technical level you would only finding something like HunterXHunter or ToykoUnderground, there?s a really nice fight between Negi and bad guy explaining mage/minister fighting styles between a eastern(Asian) and western(European), magical defence/attack and Honya gets to use her full contract card(nice ability to).

Comment

anyone know what the deal with Speed Grapher is?.. i've watched upto episode 15 but cant seem to find anymore..

Comment

*sigh* if this was anywhere else I'd ignore your post chojin. But as this is ntsc-uk, home away from home I'll tell you that 16 aired last week and it is ready for release. It may even be out tonight. We shall see...

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
              Samurai7, has nice animation but say there interpretation of the 7?s story plain average, although I did like the twisting love story near the end which for some reason I didn?t see coming. Sadly the subs stopped at ep22, leaving the last 4
              the last 4 episodes are pretty good btw - they take on the capital

its a bit up and down the middle and the end of the series are the best bits

i will get samurai 7 when the full series is available - same way i bought ninja scroll and full metal panic, but right now at ?26.99 for a special edition with 4 episodes, its pretty expensive

find trigun alot easier to watch now - infact its quite funny, only watched 4 episodes but its getting better, the last one i saw involved a town drunk who used to recondition guns

just watched episode 7 of full metal panic: the 2nd raid - totally love full metal panic

got absolutely loads to watch from naturo - full metal alchemist

Comment

Got my Genshiken manga volumes 1 and 2 in from Amazon(officially the first manga I've bought). I loved the anime and from what I've heard the manga carries on past the anime(things like Sasahara getting a love interest are in it or so I've heard), so there should be some nice new material. Looking forward to reading them

Comment

GSD 44,

they keep bringing Doomsday weapon after doomsday weapon out ot play and wow that moon cannon is nuts... so many people must have died from having 3 orbital city's destoryed, 6 more eps to go yet again going to be finished in space.

Shuffle ep3-8, haven't watched these until today, and its gotten so much better and strangely the super nice animation fromthe 1st couple episodes is still carring on. Asa-chan is now my new fav anime girl, that whole scene where Rin catches her on the toilet and the polite conversation about the broken door is f'in funny.

Negima manga 60-105, finally caught up to date with them and is so,so much better than the anime its unbelieveable, so many more side stories for the others girls, tons of enjoyable fights in the main story. I hope the age pill story makes it to the anime's remaining episodes (but its doubtful needs a character that hasen't made it into the anime for it to work)

Comment

Shuffle ep3-8, haven't watched these until today, and its gotten so much better and strangely the super nice animation fromthe 1st couple episodes is still carring on. Asa-chan is now my new fav anime girl, that whole scene where Rin catches her on the toilet and the polite conversation about the broken door is f'in funny.

Negima manga 60-105, finally caught up to date with them and is so,so much better than the anime its unbelieveable, so many more side stories for the others girls, tons of enjoyable fights in the main story. I hope the age pill story makes it to the anime's remaining episodes (but its doubtful needs a character that hasen't made it into the anime for it to work)
                    So If I liked the anime do you think the manga's worth a pop? It sounds like it's different enough to give it a try.

I'm actually surprised by Shuffle. I mean I hear it was based on an H-game but the actual anime hasn't had so many ecchi moments so to speak. Not as many as I'd imagined and certainly alot "cleaner" than I'd have thought given it's background. I kind of agree on Asa, especially after episode 7. Before that she wasn't really in the reckoning for me, but after ep7 she shot up in my books. Although I still have a bit of a soft spot for Nerine.

Comment

You should love it, the story works better with all it elements, its more ecchi, more violent and the arts better than the anime, when I get home I?ll pm you the html site with all current chapters.

Nerines the she devil girl right? If so she?s not done much worth routing for even in her ?episode? she just cooked eggs?. Asa all the way for me, she?s got the style, the character and the right voice.

Comment

You should love it, the story works better with all it elements, its more ecchi, more violent and the arts better than the anime, when I get home I?ll pm you the html site with all current chapters.

Nerines the she devil girl right? If so she?s not done much worth routing for even in her ?episode? she just cooked eggs?. Asa all the way for me, she?s got the style, the character and the right voice.
                        Cheers.

And yeah Nerine is the devil girl. I know she's not done much but I still think she is kind of cute. For me it's like this Asa/Nerine > Kaede > Sia. I'm not sure if the others have a chance though, I mean I get the feeling he might end up with Kaede, who seems the natural choice. Looking forward to finding out regardless though. As you say there's been some great comedy scenes, I hope they keep the same sort of balance they've had so far.

Comment

I'm of the Kaede school school of winning, followed closely by nobody winning, then Asa, then God and Demon girls will never make it past flirty friend stage.

Comment

I've watched a friend play through the game, it seems to suggest
                            gets the best ending so I'd go with her winning; H-game to anime conversions usually end up taking this route as we've seen countless times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Taka
                              I've watched a friend play through the game, it seems to suggest
                              gets the best ending so I'd go with her winning; H-game to anime conversions usually end up taking this route as we've seen countless times before.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! if it happens go

Comment

WannabeFansubs just released ep23 Currently downloading it now. I didn't bother dling any other versions so I've been waiting ages to see a WF sub of episode 23. Hopefully they'll release the last few episodes a little bit quicker. Having said that I'll happily wait for their releases just as long as they intend to finish SR.

Comment

Working...
                                X