No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kara is good watch, i picked up the C.J sub ver2, not sur eif thats any better but nothing seemed to stick out like sore thumb

GSD.38 - another huge fight, not as good as the Orb+Alliance vs ZAFT vs Archangel fight but it still very watchable. Also the new OP/ED suck incredible amounts of ass.

Very disappointed in Luna, Shinn 'killed' her Sister and slight love interest Athren and even knowing that she's all over him, bah! she doesn't even have the crazyness of Fray to pull it off, still may fav character of the new set anyway.

Comment

Pfft. Certain people here should spend less time talking and more time editing new episodes of Speed Grapher [EDIT - as in I want more not the subs are ****] I do like they way you got your name on the bit in the new OP when Ginza does her, errr, gun thing.

I can't quite believe how much I'm liking it. With the silly boss of the week thing out the way, the plot has kicked back into crazy double cross insanity again, and I'm taken in all over again. Assuming it is a 26 ep series, we are only half way through and there has to be more to come. Plus anything with a Panoz in it gets my vote. And Suitengu, who pwns quite, quite magnificantly.

Comment

Whats happened to School Rumble ;_; its been months since ep22 was released...

Comment

Nice to wake up to news of FMP2 ep1 being out, the unknown subbers seem fairly good, people on there irc stated few translation errors but nothing ruins anything so im getting it

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
            Whats happened to School Rumble ;_; its been months since ep22 was released...
            If you're desperate to see the "conclusion" to School Rumble, you can always download the Shrimp version. I should warn you though that Shrimp used Chinese fansubs as their source for raws and simply superimposed their own subtitles over the Chinese ones. I personally found them quite difficult to read as a result of this so have opted to wait, albeit very patiantly, for Wannabe Fansubs to wrap the series up.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
              Pfft. Certain people here should spend less time talking and more time editing new episodes of Speed Grapher [EDIT - as in I want more not the subs are ****] I do like they way you got your name on the bit in the new OP when Ginza does her, errr, gun thing.

I can't quite believe how much I'm liking it. With the silly boss of the week thing out the way, the plot has kicked back into crazy double cross insanity again, and I'm taken in all over again. Assuming it is a 26 ep series, we are only half way through and there has to be more to come. Plus anything with a Panoz in it gets my vote. And Suitengu, who pwns quite, quite magnificantly.
              Skank! I've been staying away from the forums for this very reason. To get more cool shows done. We're picking up a minimum of 6 shows this season, plus what we're already doing. ^_^

Have fun and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
                Skank! I've been staying away from the forums for this very reason. To get more cool shows done. We're picking up a minimum of 6 shows this season, plus what we're already doing. ^_^

Have fun and enjoy.
                Are you by any chance doing Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid?

Comment

Nope.

^_^
                  Last edited by newmiyamoto; 25-07-2005, 11:08.

Comment

GSD ep38,

Strike Freedom is sick! if Athrun get something similar i don't see Shinn/Rey wining at all if they have another show-down

FMP2 ep1,

Not much comedy, seemed to follow the rules of the lst episode of the 1st season... enjoyable but not enough Chidori or Sosuke's 'common sense vs real life'

Comment

Not a fansub but, everyone keep an eye out for it:

I just watched the Fullmetal Alchemist film. I didn't understand it fully but it was ace. Interesting story though a little more basic than the stunning series. The characters are well done, though a little different. The animation is not significantly better than the series (if at all really) but it still looks good. And Roy Mustang is clearly the don!

Comment

anyone having problem downloading torrent starter files that are linked to scareywater sites this week?

Comment

Whoa, it's been three weeks since anybody's posted in this thread! Can't imagine we've all stopped watching our weekly doses of anime have we?

Bleach, people still watching this I hope? Episode 44 was fantastic with some much needed Ishida action after a few too many Ichigo episodes of late.

Started watching Gun X Sword on recommendation from a friend and I can't get enough of this series; awesome animation from the creative team who brought us PlanetES last year. The chracter design for Wendy is also apparently nicked from the logo for the burger chain, Wendy's.

Comment

Naruto's rubbish, still filler crap.

I haven't watched Bleach in at least 10 - 15 eps, I want a long run of them in a row. Last episode I watched was with Ichigo and him defeating the red haired guy...can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Taka
                              Whoa, it's been three weeks since anybody's posted in this thread! Can't imagine we've all stopped watching our weekly doses of anime have we?

Bleach, people still watching this I hope? Episode 44 was fantastic with some much needed Ishida action after a few too many Ichigo episodes of late.

Started watching Gun X Sword on recommendation from a friend and I can't get enough of this series; awesome animation from the creative team who brought us PlanetES last year. The chracter design for Wendy is also apparently nicked from the logo for the burger chain, Wendy's.

I just gave up with the thread as it seem for ages i was th eonly people replying, been posting on greenhill one instead, there few more regular anime watchers than the 2-3 people here ;_;

Got Bleach 44 to watch now.

GXS is pretty good, its got that trigun feel to it and the main character got more to him than Vash. Other than that Gunbuster2 ep3 was stellar, Euraka7 getting better every episode, and we've even seen two 2ndGIG eps subbed inthe same week , FMP2 continues to blow me away, its action is such a step up on the 1st season its unbelieveable(not that the 1st season was, cos it isn't)

If you looking for a good show no one seems to be watching right now get Ichigo Mashimaro, 1st eps out by none speed subbers and its brilliant. So cute, tons of charm and great characters matched with funny comedy.

Comment

Bleach 44 was hectic, I'm also following the manga and things are set to get really juicy

Eyeshield 21 ep14 was great too, proper feel good anime with some laughs thrown in, I can't wait for the coming episodes

I'm going to have to try Gun X Sword now that you say it's like Trigun which is a favourite of mine ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X