X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal
    Thanks.

Shuffle ep13,

getting a bit angst for my liking but at least it allowed Asa to shine through as Rin?s rock, she best bloody win in the end and hopefully this is the start of it.
    Agreed. I thought Asa scored some big points in her favour in that episode. Trouble is I'm not sure Rin really knows that Asa likes him, whereas it's more obvious with the other girls. Some more comedy would be nice in the next few episodes as well.

Comment

Negima 24-26

Nameless subs again.

All i can say is wow, i never actually expected them to kill Asuna and then cremet her it thought it had ot be just her soul was go or something, left me wondering how the hell it was going to and the rest of ep24 was one huge melting pot od angst and crying.

Then it's went back to borrowing from the mangas story and was very surprise they used Chao has all, so in comes time machine(manga only used it for short jumps only, 1 day max) and we get a bit with Nagi and a face off with the demons with every girl having a pactio(which is frigging cool but then at least 6-7 of girls don't need pactios anyway cos there skills are well above Negi's) which im sure as spoilt any surprises in the manga for me now, and i wouldn't be surprise if Asuna's past was at least something like to warrent Thousand Master protection so it was mixture of joy and annoyane.

Comment

TSR 13 is available

think its the season end as well - slightly longer and no next time at the end

pretty good thou -

arbalest vs 5 venoms

good stuff

Comment

FMP2 ep13 indeed good, good stuff, shame to see this season end so early when it only felt like it just started, since the 1st episode the show has been pretty much out on its own as the top Action/Mecha show (yes above destiny) and i can't wait for them to start work on the next bit of the Novel.

Chidori turning up out of the blew to give hima personal Beat to bring him to his sense while cheesy really did for me, i could stop laugh every time she land a hit. And Gates want a truley sick ****, you have feel a little bit sorry for those twins(nasty killers with standing), and that 'doll' bit was hella-nasty. But at least Sosuke kicked arse and even got back in tessa's good books.

Honey'n'Clover ep24, final episode

its a real shame they'll be no more of this show even though it finished in such open ended way(no ending really), and takamoto's trip and return really made the final few episodes great. I'm gonna hunt down the rest of the manga for sure.

Suzuka ep16,

holy hell i never thought the show would start going that far with the school kids, could we see Akitsuki getting Honoka in to the sack... still the guy a total moron for still thinking about Asahina.

Comment

honey and clover was excellent. deffinately one of the best from last season...bit of a shame there was no conclusion, but you dont expect one from this type of show anyway. really makes me want to just go off and travel around....not on a bike though

first two episodes of paradise kiss are cool too, not really sure where it could be headed, but definately one to watch.

somebody called 'projectd' has done inital d 19 and 20 too. nothing fancy, but it gets the job done till somebody else gets round to it. more keisuke action, which is always good.

Comment

I just finished watching the first Paradise kiss ep and as you lot have said its ace, it ooze's greatness in a way that beck and Honey'n'Clover do, i've found my next 'slice of life' show, also the Opening and Credits rock

Comment

right, i'm lacking a Anime show to watch now i've finished Speed Grapher, which was frickin' awesome!

i'm still on with Bleach, but I can only squeeze 2 shows in per week really.. so what do you recommend I go for next?.. oh and I prefer action as opposed to comedy

Comment

Get Full Metal Panic 2nd raid, its just finished so there 13eps of goodness out now.

Comment

I'm a Johnny Come Lately I know, but finally finished FullMetal over the weekend! Absolutely amazing stuff. Can't wait for the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal

Suzuka ep16,

holy hell i never thought the show would start going that far with the school kids, could we see Akitsuki getting Honoka in to the sack... still the guy a total moron for still thinking about Asahina.
                      Agreed. His mate didn't exactly help matters. I wonder if Yamato will mention something to him about what school kid couples do when dating, preferably whilst beating the **** out of him for putting those thoughts into his head. Really liked the episode again, as for me more Honoka-Yamato stuff is ace. I'd love to be surprised and have him end up with her but I'm almost certain that it won't happen . I'd love to be wrong about it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
                        Agreed. His mate didn't exactly help matters. I wonder if Yamato will mention something to him about what school kid couples do when dating, preferably whilst beating the **** out of him for putting those thoughts into his head. Really liked the episode again, as for me more Honoka-Yamato stuff is ace. I'd love to be surprised and have him end up with her but I'm almost certain that it won't happen . I'd love to be wrong about it though.
                        The manga says no.

Comment

Ah well, Honoka really doesn?t stand a chance in a show named after the Main Girl :P

Shuffle ep14; Asa

NNNOooooooooooooooOOOooooooOOOooooooooOOooooOo?. Well she?s got to win in it now, in seemingly last place, gives Rin advice, acts strong, playful and has an illness. And it looks like Sai turning into a psycho! Brilliant.

Comment

I'm not looking forward to the ep where Honoka gets dumped or whatever.

Comment

My predication is, Asahina is bound to pull a new offensive on Yamato even if its not direct just a couple of hints here and there followed by them ending up alone together, Honoka will catch them and dump/cry/wail blaming Asahina instead of Yamato for being a weak minded fool!

Comment

Missed a few 1st episodes in the last 2-3 days of some cool looking stuff i got on the download

Noein, Mushishi and Angel Heart

got Shakugan no Shana and Solty Rei watch now (couple eps of both) hopefully they'll be enjoyable.

Naruto 157 is surprising good, cgi team + a

Drunken Rock Lee and new Naruto Combo's rock, even naruto's lame comedy in this ep is quite funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X