New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orgun
    Been looking for a active torrent of 2nd gig for the 1st few episodes as I wanna check it out.

Loved the 1st series. Tachikoma ftw!

You won't like the end of 2ndgig then ;_;

ep26 spoilers

Really nice ending, much better than SAC1 explaining what had happened and the Tachikoma death's where very saddening, comeuppance's where mostly served out(take that Gouda) and we took another set towards the film settings(grey combats suits and the Uchikomas looks more Tank like).

As great as the SAC1 is 2ndgig is better than it, although in general the music is better for SAC1. Hopefully they'll make SAC3 which will most likely be a setup for the 1st movie.

Comment

Shuffle 18:

Agreed, I couldn't stop shouting at Rin to take the initiative and just go for it! It was a refreshing change to have a more light-hearted episode again (the cute eye-catch was back too!) but as you said, Tobal, it looks like something more sinister is lurking around the corner again if the preview's anything to go by. My money's still on Asa, though it could end up with Rin getting nobody at this rate...

So, has anybody seen Gunparade Orchestra 1 yet? Loved every minute of the first episode, especially the lengthy action scene. Plenty of characters (if a little stereotypical) to get introduced to and what appears to be a walking, talking penguin-bloke of some description.
      Last edited by Taka; 25-11-2005, 19:03.

Comment

Yep, watched and wasn't sure what to think as the setting seems alot less 'real' than Parade, the squad is barely functioning as classroom and yet they give them mecha to mess up the battlefield, we also have talking penguin to(seems to be voiced by Mechazowa from cromtie high). Still i enjoyed it, they made a crap load of mistakes and it very funny cos of it.

Comment

Agreed. I was hoping for an actual sequel to Gunparade March, but it seems that'll probably never happen now since it's been a while since March's release.

I think the reason I like Orchestra is because it has a Full Metal Panic kind of vibe to it, and with TSR finishing fairly recently, I need something to fill the void left behind.

Paradise Kiss is shaping up rather nicely, shame there's only 7 episodes left!

Comment

I enjoyed episode 1 myself but yeah I agree with what everyone's said so far. There's a massive contrast between the class in GPM to the one in this series. Where as the first class were highly trained, fairly skilled and experienced professionals these new guys seem to be the "dropouts" for want of a better term. I think I see where this series might be going, but hopefully it will throw up a few surprises along the way. There are something like 24 episodes I believe, it's just a shame GPM wasn't this long. Personally I would have preferred a sequel to GPM as I really liked the characters in that series but I'll stick with this and see where it goes, as who knows I may end up enjoying this more.

Comment

Paradise Kiss ep6 is an incredible episode(infact the whole show is) they advanced the story well with so many good great characters, the scene's between George'n'Caroline was the right blend of funny and tenderness.

Also that look on Miwako when she get to the door is priceless.

Comment

2 brilliant episodes watched

Pani Poni vs Banchou League(ep13), ace from start to finish with crazy WTF moments everywhere, how can you not like a Cow with a Bazooka and PoniPaniX vs Banchou Leader.

Girls Bravo s2, ep13 one the better episode of this season, not a brilliant anime by any means or original but dishes out the boobs, lesbians, pervs and fighting by the bucket full for the last epsiode that tops the Wrestling Tournament a while back. The only thing missing is the Bell Ring Kojima usually gets for a wrestling move finish, BACKDROP DRIVER!

BURNING HAMMER!

also Panther vs Eyeshield in ep26 rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal
                  2 brilliant episodes watched

Pani Poni vs Banchou League(ep13), ace from start to finish with crazy WTF moments everywhere, how can you not like a Cow with a Bazooka and PoniPaniX vs Banchou Leader.
                  Got to say I loved that whole episode as well. My favourite bits in particular were the PaniPoniX fight with the leader dude and how they try to get the bull guy with the bazooka on to their side. Laughing out loud just thinking about it.

Comment

I finally saw Memories along with my anime society here at uni this evening. Two stunning animated shorts (40 minutes or so each) marred only by a mediocre third addition. Really loved "Magnetic Rose" and "Stink Bomb", both could have been feature-length pieces with a bit more story.

Comment

Always wondered about memories. Cheers for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Taka
                        I finally saw Memories along with my anime society here at uni this evening. Two stunning animated shorts (40 minutes or so each) marred only by a mediocre third addition. Really loved "Magnetic Rose" and "Stink Bomb", both could have been feature-length pieces with a bit more story.
                        That makes me feel so much better! I watched the first two off my housemates DVD and never got around to seeing the third! Now i don't feel the need!

Comment

Finally some more Ichigo Mashimaro(ep5/6), both episode a brilliant watch. Miu torture of Ana was very funny and that entire setup for the surname secret leek is top class, and the sickeningly cute bit at the end of ep5 where it all gets to much for Miu.

also the end of ep6 it proper LOL funny.

Comment

Just watched Black Cat 08, not sure where there going with this hehe, doesnt seem to be following the manga at all anymore, at least not what I can remember of it.

Also managed to get myself Macross Zero, watched em all in one go. Good stuff but now i've got the Macross bug again. Gonna have to see if i can't find all the Macross/Robotech episodes again heh.
                            Last edited by Orgun; 30-11-2005, 13:52.

Comment

Suzuka - 21,

everything seems to be back on track for Suzuka Love train.. and i thought Hashiba wanted in his pants , that phone call at the end just confirms the friends status

Shuffle - 19. Wow,

Kaede is a nutjob and pretty evil one at that. At least we know why she takes so much care of Rin so much without a thought for herself, and it Rin's fault for taking it for granted for so long, is Kaede gonna run away after throwing Asa around or perhaps kill herself... also Asa NNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

That was a fantastic episode of Shuffle wasn't it?

For a series which started off so bright and cheerful with seemingly normal characters, how the hell did everybody end up so mentally unstable?

Kaede is indeed rather vindictive, she went too far with the craft knife scene. Also, is it just me or did the animation quality crank itself up a few notches? The expressions on everybody's faces were so well done and detailed. Can't wait to see how this puppy wraps itself up.

Comment

Working...
                                X