No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers. Better get back to watching some more then .

Comment

Slighty OT, but since when did BBC start showing Astro Boy?

Comment

Finally watched up to Naruto 84. Though it can ebb in and out, generally it has got much better after the first story arc. The latest one seems very good, for instance. Though I demand more Rock Lee-ness. They ought to make a spin-off based around that guy. I know I'd watch it.

Comment

Samurai Champloo rocked, really OTT direction and the characters are already likable, this is cowboy bebop all over again and i like it.

Comment

Mugen's Capoeria (sp?) is a natural extension of spikes Jeet Kun Do style.

i've watched the episode about 15 times and listened to the OP about 100 times, they still seem fresh. It most certainly looks like cowboy bebop again.

anyway, back to SC.
            Last edited by newmiyamoto; 28-05-2004, 00:37.

Comment

Like Cowboy Bebop you say?

[Cue Moodmon shaped blur in the general direction of Azureus]

EDIT - Methinks I'm going to need another hard drive. Or a DVD writer. Or both .

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                Finally watched up to Naruto 84. Though it can ebb in and out, generally it has got much better after the first story arc. The latest one seems very good, for instance. Though I demand more Rock Lee-ness. They ought to make a spin-off based around that guy. I know I'd watch it.
                Uchiha Itachi is the man though >_< His character design is almost perfect, and his genjutsu is amazing.

One bit of his genjutsu, he said:

tsukiyomi no sekai de wa....kuu kamo ji kamo.

The rest I haven't been able to figure out but it's an awesome quote >__< he's so sexy!!

Comment

Like Cowboy Bebop you say?

[Cue Moodmon shaped blur in the general direction of Azureus]

EDIT - Methinks I'm going to need another hard drive. Or a DVD writer. Or both .
                  Samurai Champloo's directed by the same guy who did Bebop. I think one of the Bebop staff writers is also onboard.

Comment

Finally watched it. You ave to love something where one of the leads wears glasses. In whatever samurai age it is set in. That's just classy. And Mugen does remind me of Bebop, along with the soundtrack. Any idea if it will be a one shot (single) series, or will it have a huge number of episodes?

Razz, what's the genjutsu? I assume it isn't his cool as hell imaginary dimension thing. Though cool is a relative term for someone so fast you can't see the seals

Comment

When he uses the doujutsu from the sharingan, and tortures Kakashi. The lines he says are amazing.

Itachi is the perfect design.

Comment

I hate Itachi :/

Asama and Kakashi tbh!

Comment

FAAAANNBOOOOYS

Comment

Itachi has got nothing on Kimi, specially Curse Seal 2 Kimi (naruto manga 216(about 1 story arc away from the animes current one and well worth the read cos it nothing but kickass fights)

MAJOR SPOILERS FROM NARUTO's CURRENT MANGA STORY ARC

Kimi is the sickest and baddest mofo badguy in any anime/manga, to bad there's no-way he'll live even if he does beat the combined forces of Gaara and Rock Lee and the new Temari =

Comment

Finally watched it. You ave to love something where one of the leads wears glasses. In whatever samurai age it is set in. That's just classy. And Mugen does remind me of Bebop, along with the soundtrack. Any idea if it will be a one shot (single) series, or will it have a huge number of episodes?

26 episodes. i'm gonna love doing everyone of them.

Also OST is out at the end of next month along with the OP.

Comment

Sorry to sound dumb, but what's OP? Is it opening?

26 episodes, then it must be Cowboy Bebop. Though I won't believe it if it can best the ending to that masterpiece. Of course, it didn't help the DVD ruins the important part of the last episode by including the scene of it in the chapter select option. Not good when your PC crashes and you need to get back to the middle quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X