New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    The ending although i knew it was coming... glad they didn't tone the gore down.
    The ending shocked me quite a bit as i didnt expect it tro be "that person" who got hit, what a twist. I quickly watched next weeks trailer just to see if it gave clues on what was coming next, phew theres still hope.

The puppet fights were insane.

Comment

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 22 - BURNNNNNINGGGG!! God damn, the episode just got better and better with every minute.

Comment

Freaking great episode, the gurren are reaching Buster Machine levels of insane power, i couldn't believe it when he punched a mugen outside of time and space! and Nia... noooooooooo that last bit was with her was great.

Comment

Gurren Lagann ep 22 - Once again the 20 minutes or so flew past. In total agreement with the general thoughts on the episode. It's amazing to think that they could still increase the scale of the battles further with the final arc. Maybe even reach Gunbuster 2 scales... that'd be something really special to finish the show off with.

Comment

Can anyone recommend me some new funny stuff other than lucky star & nagasarete airantou?

could do with some more light comedies for a change.

Comment

Dunno about "light" but Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei is really good, also Kamichu is amusing.

Comment

Lovely Complex, Overdrive, Hayate, Seto no Hanayome.

Comment

Lovely Complex, Overdrive, Hayate, Seto no Hanayome.
                  Excellent recommendation on Lovely Complex Tobal, brilliant stuff. Been needing some new stuff, as ive been watching all the above stuff already.

Comment

Good show, and it keeps getting better towards the end.

Anyway one to

Claymore ep21/22 - oh dear.... they've done what i thought they might do and change the story to finish it in 3/4eps with an unfinished story we're bound to get some poxy ending , at least they left in the fight with Silver Lion but the stuff with Raki is crap and can only ruin the story. Why can't they just end it as cliffhanger and come back in 5/6 years time when theres more to be animated , i can't see how those 4(im assume it just them instead of the 7) can possibley beat priscilla and Easley in there state.

Comment

Gurren Lagann ep23 - Well it took long enough for it happen,

Simon 'Believe in yourself punch' to Rossiu, and the kickass warping of space. Have to lol have the new hot blooded Super robot costumes, especially Yoko's.

Anyone know if a.f.k have dropped Lucky Star? been weeks since the last.

Comment

Hehe. That punch was a beautiful moment in ep 23. Made me smile.

As for the question about a.f.k. I'm not sure. I was in their IRC channel today and one of the ops there said they had dropped it, but they also said that before too (just before the double release of ep 18-19). So who knows? I'll try asking someone I know about it when I see him online. For the time being I'd just assume it's been delayed.

Comment

New Tengen!? Ah man I hate being without the internet at home, well on the upside when I get it back i'll have a good couple of episodes to watch in a row

Comment

Towards the Terra ep20/21 - Keith going to town on the Mu... and finalling get some humanising of the Elite Mu who until now have been Ruthless child like killers.

Kaze no Stigma ep20 -

Kazuma going all insane is great, he's not taking guff from anyone

Older show but wasn't subbed by anyone back in July - Shigurui has extreme gore, i don't think i've seen anything as bad(animated) during the seppuku bits. Anyway seems to be all based on a 1 v 1 samurai duels. 1st match is a Blind cripple vs a one arm man...

------

New show filtering in now(so many unfinished )

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou back with a 2nd season - ep1 pretty much goes with the standard fighting but with out demons this time, seems to be more special power vs special power. Ending was pretty cool,

didn't expect the sword guy to die, if he hasn't it'll take a bit more that Zoro'esk hardman guts power to get up from that...

. As a problem with the video quality again which was a problem with season 1, the RAW the subber are getting must be VHS quality.

Anyone got list of what coming september/October? Only things that have my attention are Aria OVA, Shana 2, Genshiken 2, CLANNAD(guessing no Haruhi this year cos of this) and Dead girls(Red Garden's sequel?).

Comment

Older show but wasn't subbed by anyone back in July - Shigurui
                              There were some subs of this at the end of July IIRC. I had two eps subbed but none past that until recently. I've replaced them with Anime-Empire's version now anyway. Should really get to watching it.

Anyone got list of what coming september/October? Only things that have my attention are Aria OVA, Shana 2, Genshiken 2, CLANNAD(guessing no Haruhi this year cos of this) and Dead girls(Red Garden's sequel?).
                              There's Gundam 00 too, second season of moonlight mile I believe. http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiwiki.php?Fall%202007 <-- link to a list of stuff with links to the JPN websites. Hard to say what I'll be looking forward to though as I've not done a whole lot of research into some of these shows.

Just what I can remember being interested in: Da Capo 2, Minami-Ke, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Jyushin Enbu -Heros Tales-, Sketchbook ~full color's~, Prism Ark and Mokke. Ghost hound sounds pretty interesting too from among those.

Also you'll probably be pleased to know (if you didn't already know that is) that they've got a 3rd season of Aria lined up. Not many details beyond the announcement of it though.

Comment

Bleach movie - much like the naruto movies, we get long period of building up the new characters followed by a ton of fighting at the end. For me it was just about enjoyable, the main character Senna is built up nicely over the course of an hour before it really get going(yes, it just about starts the main fights in just under 1 hour) and the result is at least good ending for Senna and Ichigo, but the fighting is pretty forgettable.... SS we're just way to heavy handed with the bad guys so they didn't stand a chance, best bit clearly goes to Kenpachi entrance

Rest of my time was used up by Nanoha StrikerS, yesy got of there ass an release ep18-22 . No real fighting yet, just plot development, recovery of section 6 after the ass kicking, and pairing off badguys vs good guys for the final fight (though Tea seems to have gotten the extremely short straw for that with quite impossible odds for her winning). All good stuff.

Claymore ep23 - i really hope Raki dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X