New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tobal, where would I be without you?

I think I have an episode at least of everything in there to try out on my drive somewhere so might go on a testing spree.

Only one I'll ditch though is Nichijou though. I tried a couple episodes of that and it just felt too much like a poor man's Pani Poni Dash.

Comment

Really really liking Hanasaku Iroha. Can't wait for the last 2 eps!

Nice to hear Idolmaster picks up a bit, I'm only up to ep 7.

Comment

Meh, i'm just not into Iroha as much as you guys. Can't stand some of the characters, Minko deserves a massive slap.

Comment

Nichijou could be better, it's just a shame there are so many 'miss' sketches. Azumanga is still the best of its kind (very few misses).

Yuruyuri has been one of the best shows this season which is suprising.

Penguin Drum: stuff finally gets explained(ish) and more trippiness gets thrown in. Shame that Hovis advert kinda spoils one of the big scenes.

Usagi Drop: nice feel good show, from what I understand, this is a good stopping point as the show jumps the shark after this point.

Need to catch up on Idolm@ster, nice to hear it's getting some genuine drama

Next season starts soon, looks set to be a strong season too. Crossing my fingers the Persona 4 anime is good, the trailers look great and they seem to be putting a lot of effort into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            Meh, i'm just not into Iroha as much as you guys. Can't stand some of the characters, Minko deserves a massive slap.
            Nowai!

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
              Next season starts soon, looks set to be a strong season too. Crossing my fingers the Persona 4 anime is good, the trailers look great and they seem to be putting a lot of effort into it.
              Hopefully they learned their lesson from the godawful Persona Trinity Soul series.

Comment

Just watched the finale of Tiger & Bunny. Didn't think i was going to like this show, but i ended up absolutely loving it. Great characters (especially Tiger) and nice bright colours. I hope it gets a 2nd season!

Comment

GAH! Didn't realise till now there was a 3rd season of Natsume Yuujinchou airing and another season in January! I'm getting right on that!

Comment

Hanasaku Iroha ep26/end - not quite a happy ending but was surprised

they stuck with the closing of Inn as i thought the Manager was going to relax abit at let her son take over, but instead we got pretty realistic ending with the son going off to train and everyone moving on in life. I was hoping the last minute after the credits would have been the crew meeting up again after a few years to reopen the inn would have capped of a decent ending into a brilliant one.. can only hope they put an OVA or two for them getting together again.

Kamisama Dolls ep13/end - not a proper ending but a good place to leave for a second season which seems to be around the corner already going onthe preview at the end(which by the way looks freaking ace). Kyouhei definitely one of my fav MC's of the year, i just like the character type where the MC clearly holding some insane crazy back that he fears once unleashed will destroy everything.

Just holding out for a decent Nichijou sub for the last episode and One Piece entering Time Skip mode!

Comment

Currently getting through Bakemonogatari. Jesus Mary & Joseph what a show!!!

Comment

Man i loved that show when it was airing last year. Hope its the BR editions you're watching, they pretty much redid the entire show. Kanbaru ftw! but a Hitagi is fine to.

Plus we have the prequel and sequel next year, in which i reckon will be SHAFT's take on seinen(based on all the short animated fighting stuff flashbacked in ep1) and the sequel more of the same which is great.

Comment

Yeah it is the BR versions i'm watching. Nicely detailed, funny, great characters and shocking violence to boot. Can't wait for the prequel!

Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 29-09-2011, 15:08.

Comment

New seasons show popping up now, just getting Fate/Zero, Squid Girl s2, working s2.

Hunter X Hunter remake - Enjoyed it alot, keeps the feel of the original show/manga while getting through it alot quicker. I think i remember it took whole episode for Gon to get off the island last time, does it in 1/4 of ep1 and it looks like they'll clear the forrest trial in one episode to. Seems Gon kept his VA from the previous show but i havn't a clue about the other cast members as its been such a long time since they appeared in the anime (and it been 5-6 years since they turned in the manga).

Comment

just saw the finale (12) of Blood-C. which turned out to be a lot more bonkers and violent than the first few school based episodes made it look. glad i stuck with it, although i now have to wait a year to see a real conclusion in the form of a movie. which is a bit of a pain.

Comment

Don't know how you stuck it out, i'd seen gifs of ep12 which make it seem legendary! I couldn't get past saya's "I'M GOING TO PROTECT YOU" which after 8eps of failure, i just felt so damn sorry for anyone normal and couldn't take Saya's stupidity anymore...

Comment

Working...
                                X