X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm'ing ya.

Comment

Yeah, no spoliers please! Im a bit gutted ive already read that

somebody is going to be turning up in it though now.

Anyway...

Watched the first 2 episodes on Sky on Sunday - Jacks back baby. I ****ing love it when he just starts taking over and doing his own thing. Was worried about the fact that they had got rid of so much of the previous cast, but ive realised that its Jack that makes the entire programme.

I think i need the CTU ring tone on my phone! Any links?
      Last edited by MartyG; 02-02-2005, 13:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
        I think i need the CTU ring tone on my phone! Any links?
        I have it at home on PC (.mp3 I think), PM your email addy and I'll send it over. Sorry about spoiler mate.

Comment

Originally posted by nips
          I can't wait until next week, who is it dave?
          Edit beat me to it!!!!

Dave = $How long is the person in it for?$

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
            I have it at home on PC (.mp3 I think), PM your email addy and I'll send it over. Sorry about spoiler mate.
            No worries man. Pm about to be sent!

Comment

I want that ringtone, but I can't play .MP3s on my phone. It would be kick ass.

Thank you so much dave you lush bloke. I've not read the spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                it certainly has, started bit slow but by episode 5 things are steaming along, just saw Ep7 and

the return of a face from the past .....
                Oh that was ****ing awesome, I knew it was coming cos I know a good spoilers site. But still, I was like "yeaaaaaaaaah!!!" when it happened

Can't wait for Ep8 now

Comment

The wife and I watched it last night (TiVo, I love you), and when those last few minutes rolled we both practically jumped up and shouted for joy. That was spectacular!

Comment

Started a bit slow, eh? Like hell it has. I've only seen Ep 1 and 2 of S4 (watching as Sky show them), but already the tension has begun. I'm like "how stupid are you? Jack knows best!" to the TV.

As silly as ever, but damn entertaining.
                    Sounds like it gets even better too.

Comment

Could anyone do me a big big BIG favour?

Ive been recording these on Sky as they take place, but I fogot I had them on there and replaced the hard drive on my Sky Plus, so they are gone

Could anyone stick the first couple of episodes on a disc for me at all?? Would be very much appreciated

Comment

what you after just episodes 1 & 2 ?
                        PM me exactly what your after and your address and I'll whack a CD in post tomorrow.

David

Comment

I have first 4 eps of S4 on a DVD (DVD format from HDTV) if anybody needs to catch up !!

Comment

out of curiosity what software did you use to get them onto dvd. I have the first 8 episodes (hdtv ones) and want to transfer them to dvd

Comment

Using something like Nero Vision Express is perfect for it.

On another note, this weeks episode(10am-11am.) was ace. Jack truly was the man, and then at the end, it all goes wrong. At least Driscoll was wrong and done what Jack wanted in the end! Roll on next week!

Comment

Finally got round to watching ep 6 at weekend.

Kiefer Sutherland for Solid Snake, tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X