Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a splendid episode yes, no-one seems to have phoned Kim though to tell her her Dad is alive though which is strange.

'tis going to be a stonking season if the pace/action keeps at the same level.

Comment

Re: Spencer the mole ... thankfully though, he's not actually an enemy agent, but was under the impression that he was fighting the good fight for the White House. Makes a nice change.

So the whole airport hostage thing was a "diversion" so they could get the nerve gas out? Seem to me that (a) nobody knew the nerve gas was there anyway, and (b) the hangar it was in looked like nobody had been near it for ages. If I was one of them hostage guys who got killed "for the cause", I'd think I'd been sold a wee bit short there.

Comment

For those with Sky, Season 5 starts on 12th Feb.

Comment

Another good episode last-night...

they're certainly moving things on very quickly, which I'm really liking. They could've rinsed the whole Walt Cummings angle for a little longer if they wanted to, but I did like it when he fessed up to the whole thing, when he learned Jack was gonna see Mike Novick.

Comment

Yeah another good one

but Walt didn't fess up to everything, he didn't tell them who he'd been taking his orders from, the one i like to call Mr Bluetooth!

Comment

True, not everything, cue Jack and a sharp blade to the eye.

Comment

There's a 10 minute Season 5 preview on Sky One at 9pm tomorrow for all you Sky viewers (guessing it's the one from the USA Season 4 boxset)

Comment

Superb season - absolutely loving it - way better than S4 which I felt was pretty poor.

Comment

Good 7th episode, but

where did she get that gun??

Comment

guess it was in the bedroom and she got it when she was left to get changed - mind you she probably would have shot him sooner so prehaps not. She was a good shot though, put most US villans to shame.

Comment

I thought the 7th episode was average and trotted out some terrible re-hashes of previous plot ideas. I genuinely gave a loud sigh of "oh no, not again" when

Samwise's sister phoned and the mugging when his security card was nicked was so obvious. Almost as bad was when the sex slave girl killed the guy, such a lazy and predictable thing to happen.

Comment

Ep. 7 was bit slower, but in perspective, still better than 95% of the stuff on British TV.

60 facts about Jack Bauer (no spoilers)

eg.
                          Jack Bauer played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
                          Superman wears Jack Bauer pyjamas.

Comment

"Jack Bauer would have nailed Lana Lang in the first episode."

Hillarious!

For if you are a bit sad like me.

Comment

I have just caught up. This season is top dog from the get go

Comment

"If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12"."

Comment

Working...
                                X