Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else think that Martha's just gone and swallowed a bunch of pills and taken wine to kill herself? (There was a bottle clearly next to her and she was completely out of it). Seemed like she wanted to have one last word with Logan so she could better understand why he's a **** - the fact she was gutted he hung up on her makes me think even more that the start of the next episode is going to include fighter jets chasing the plane Jack is on and Martha dying (but not before telling Mike what she knows).

What I don't understand is why when Jack had the recording he didn't just play it down his phone to Karen Hayes or Mike. At least then he'd have more witnesses for the evidence.

Comment

US:

Yip, I thought she had just started to top herself too. As for the evidence, that's the first thing that came to mind, I was sure he'd play it down the line.

So, how are they going to shoot the jet down? They are what, under 15 mins from the airport? I think there might, conveniently, be an F-15 or 16 already in the air or stationed at the same airport. That's the only way I can see them doing it in time.

Comment

there is so much left to happen that I just cant wait to see how it pans out in the end. That episode there again was great and this series has now been without a doubt, the best 24 series yet. Really has been astonishing.

Obviously, the plane cant be shot down with Jack in it cause he'd die so somehow it aint gonna happen or somehow Jacks gonna find out and manage to parachute to safety or something mental like that, leaving the President killing 50 innocents without zero explanation as to why!

God knows why Jack didn't make a copy of the bloody tape before so they had two and then split up so it would be easier to get to the right person to bring the prez down!! And he didnt even listen to it on the plane, could have handed him a tape saying "Gotcha!!!!" School boy error Jack!

Will Jack get off the plane on time?
        Will he deliver the tape?
        Will he bring President Logan down?

Tune in to the same bat channel, same bat time next week!!

I cant wait!

Edit: Oopppppps! Hopefully no-one saw that, so sorry if they did!!!!
        Last edited by Rossco; 02-05-2006, 21:41.

Comment

rossco i would fix your spoiler tag if i were you

personally i dont think much happened in this episode

the tempo has dropped from previous episodes

but still fantastic

Comment

Jason, you sound like a true 24 veteran now, demanding more and more action each week, lastest (US) one was bit more tactical, I'm warming to Chloe (after all these years),

stun gun trick was quality

can't believe the whole season will be over in three weeks after the double-bill of the final two episodes.

Actually, off topic a bit, think quite a few shows finish this month, 24, Prison Break, Lost, Invasion, The Unit, though then the World Cup starts....

Comment

Is the Unit any good? I've been thinking of giving it a whirl, but read people dissing it here and elsewhere during the first few episodes?

Comment

It's worth a whirl, there has been the odd dodgy episode (out of about 8 so far), but overall not bad. Dennis Haysbert makes it imo.

Comment

Cheers. I'll give it a go when 24 ends - been holding off watching it for when tv dries up.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                    I'm warming to Chloe (after all these years),

stun gun trick was quality

Best thing was it was done twice

The Unit is worth a look - but lets not derail this thread with non 24 talk (create a new one).

Comment

Chloe is indeed the best character in 24. She should have her own spin-off series.

Comment

Thought that was an astounding episode - perfect mix of action and story progression IMO.

Cannot wait for the next one.

Comment

I thought it was weaker than episode 19. I was hoping

after the diplomats showed up there was going to be a big conspiracy conversation on the plane between all the parties on board. The reality was a bit more mundane.

It was one of those good, lot's of action happening, but very little plot-exposition episodes.

Still, a weak episode in this series isn't poor at all compared to the competition.

Comment

This season's turning into one of the best. The last two have been fairly weak (although still better than much of the crap on TV), but this one has been right up there with the first two. Thankfully the threat in this one didn't get as preposterous as it did last season.

Comment

Kiefer has confirmed 24 The Film will be shot in London, be nice to see some of the cities attractions in the background.

link http://www.itv.com/news/index_62084.html

Guess Jonathon Ross show is on tonight/over the weekend.

Comment

How on earth is a movie going to work? It'd have to be 24 hours long or not in real time!

Comment

Working...
                                X