Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a disappointment (my personal point of view)

Comment

Just watched episode 16, all i can say is wow!! The excitement this series generates is excellent. Anyone still watching?

Comment

yep, 14, 15 & 16 have really moved this series up a notch such a shame it's a week between episodes must try and save some up to watch back to back

Comment

It was a good ep, though I thought

it was far too easy to steal the F-117. It would seem something must have happened to the pilot's sister, because it did look like he was considering turning away for a while.

Looking forward to next weeks ep.

Comment

Oh ****ing hell, I just read a spoiler that (seriously, MAJOR spoiler)

Chase is coming back

That would almost ruin the entire season for me.

Opinion thats a spoiler ->

I hated his character last season, he was just a moany git who just kept moaning

That said, this particular spoiler is from a **** source, but I just hope its NOT true.

Really enjoying this season so far though, but how they will top the end of episode 16 is beyond me!

Comment

thought everyone knew he was coming back, he's not the only one. And is the President dead ? - you didn't actually see the plane explode, watched the last few minutes twice it was so good

Comment

Spoiler answer to your question :

No, he's not dead, but Palmer does return later in the season.

Comment

knew Palmer was coming back which is good thing, thanks. Still 8 episodes left is that enough time for Elisha Cuthbert to get kidnapped and chased by a cougar ?

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss

knew Palmer was coming back which is good thing, thanks. Still 8 episodes left is that enough time for Elisha Cuthbert to get kidnapped and chased by a cougar ?
                    God I hope not, its bad enough the character we mentioned above is coming back

(Chase I mean)

, if THAT character comes back as well...oh dear...

Comment

Ep 4.17

What an excellent episode - I think the best of the series so far. I was on the edge of my seat for the entire episode, very complelling stuff. It kept the will they, won't they premise going really well.

I looking forward to next weeks ep, even more than I was looking forward to this one.

Comment

yep it's getting better by the week, like you say 17's the best so far. Don't want this series to end.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                          Season One rocked.

Season Two smacked it up, then stole its wallet and screwed its girlfriend.

Season Three started off weak but picked up in a serious way halfway through and is looking to ratchet things up like never before.

As for comparing it to Alias... If I had to choose between Jack Bauer and Jack Bristow as to who was the hardest... I don't know which way I'd go on that one. Both will ****ing wreck your world if you get in their way, and both have daughters I'd love to sex up all night long.
                          Here, here!

Not forgetting that both Victor Garber (Jack, Alias) & Kiefer Sutherland (Jack, 24) are Canadian!

Comment

I watched ep 18 earlier; although not quite up to last week's edge of your seat episode, it wasn't too bad. It certainly picked up towards the end, and one thing is for sure: you wouldn't want Jack to be pissed off with you.

The whole

we've got a nuke and are going to explode it thing though was done in season 2, so you just know it's not going to explode and jack will save the day. I find that a little disappointing. Also the whole Edgar the hero thing is very thin.

It'll all be concluded in three weeks. The final slot is a two parter, and surprisingly, there hasn't been any breaks in the series.

Comment

I only recently got into 24 through Series 4 and I can't believe I've let this pass me by, in the midst of watching Season 1 and 4 at the moment, trying to play catch-up.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                                It'll all be concluded in three weeks. The final slot is a two parter, and surprisingly, there hasn't been any breaks in the series.
                                It was only season three that had a break (6 long weeks).

Marty, how's it all concluded in three weeks ? still 6 hours to go ... surely the next six episodes won't be shown in pairs ? tvtome here I come

EDIT: schedule of remaining episodes
                                91. 4-19 4AFF19 25-Apr-2005 Day 4: 1:00 A.M.-2:00 A.M.
                                92. 4-20 4AFF20 02-May-2005 Day 4: 2:00 A.M.-3:00 A.M.
                                93. 4-21 4AFF21 09-May-2005 Day 4: 3:00 A.M.-4:00 A.M.
                                94. 4-22 4AFF22 16-May-2005 Day 4: 4:00 A.M.-5:00 A.M.
                                95. 4-23 4AFF23 23-May-2005 Day 4: 5:00 A.M.-6:00 A.M.
                                96. 4-24 4AFF24 23-May-2005 Day 4: 6:00 A.M.-7:00 A.M.

oh and Ep 18 was a bit lame compared to last three or four episodes.
                                Last edited by VR46; 22-04-2005, 22:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X